User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 19:37
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > digital video discussion for mac users > removing cuss words - mp4- h.264-acc
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Removing Cuss Words - MP4- H.264-ACC
  Jump to:

Posted Message
123Wii
_
23. July 2010 @ 19:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quick Overview
++++++
720p HD MP4 H.264 ACC
Trying to edit audio without touching the video (re-encoding or such. Just takes so so long. 3.16gb in parts)
Cant get audio programs to save back to video. SoundBooth, Audacity, etc. (Ive tried with other video formats and it works)
On a Mac
Dont want to have to convert to the format that is currently working in Audacity/Soundbooth cause of the time.
Ive heard of demuxing at such??

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I would be willing to convert, i just dont want to spend hours waiting on a possibly sucky convert.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. July 2010 @ 19:54

_
26. July 2010 @ 15:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Demux the audio and video. Convert the aac to pcm/wav and edit with Audacity.
(lower the volume on the cuss words or what ever else you intend to do)

Save the new wav/pcm file. Convert back to aac and remux with the video.
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
27. July 2010 @ 23:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by davexnet:
Demux the audio and video. Convert the aac to pcm/wav and edit with Audacity.
(lower the volume on the cuss words or what ever else you intend to do)

Save the new wav/pcm file. Convert back to aac and remux with the video.
With ffmpeg for Audacity installed, you can load the mp4 file directly, Audacity will open the audio without any prior conversion/demuxing.... Do the suggested editing, then use yamb or other mp4 muxer and mux the video and the new audio.

Piss me off, and I Will ignore You!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. July 2010 @ 23:27

afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > digital video discussion for mac users > removing cuss words - mp4- h.264-acc

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork