User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 21:15
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - general discussion > begging 4 help w/ mod - device manager can't use maxdrive xbox
Show topics

Forums
Forums
BEGGING 4 Help w/ Mod - Device Manager Can't Use Maxdrive Xbox
  Jump to:

Posted Message
jaybeew
_
29. December 2010 @ 17:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am following the mod tutorial at
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/578329

I am at the step where I go into the device manager, find the USB drive, point it to the driver and update the driver for the USB stick.

When I choose the driver (xbreader.inf), I get an error that says:
"The folder you specified doesn't contain a compatible software driver for your device. If the folder contains a driver, make sure it is designed to work with Windows for x64-based systems."

I am assuming this means that Windows 7 can't utilize the driver, and I don't know what to do at this point. Please help! I beg of you! This has been going on for a week now, I've posted across the entire internet and no one has responded!!!
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - general discussion > begging 4 help w/ mod - device manager can't use maxdrive xbox

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork