User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 03:36
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - general discussion > is it possible to modify the xbox to play a dreamcast or gamecube game?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Is it possible to modify the xbox to play a dreamcast or gamecube game?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
21. December 2010 @ 22:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lets say you wanted to play sonic dx director s cut i think it was released to pc as well
so since the orginal xbox was based on linux is it possible to play any form of pc game such as previously stated as a dreamcast game which actually was called(sonic adventures) as far as i can remember, a gamecube game,or a pc game im only asking because that was my favorite game back in the day lol and im planning on modding my xbox oncei get home from vaction so any possible ways i could do that please respond

The Deads Requiem
cranksores
_
3. February 2011 @ 05:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Anything is possible, make it happen.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - general discussion > is it possible to modify the xbox to play a dreamcast or gamecube game?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork