Forums
Forums
Old Xbox
  Jump to:

Posted Message
reeny2
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
12. December 2010 @ 20:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, I am 63 years old and have just turned on an old xbox for the first time. I have a box that has a problem so I wondered if I could put that hard drive into another machine I have which goes ok but I want all the music off the other drive, how do I swap it over? I work for a pc repair but just do basic stuff, and this is way beyond me cos I never used one before
ps355528
_
14. December 2010 @ 03:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
read up.. you can't put the drive in another..

just read the guides for these things..

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
reeny2
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
14. December 2010 @ 05:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ps355528:
read up.. you can't put the drive in another..

just read the guides for these things..
where are the guides, I have googled but cant seem ro find anything helpful
Advertisement
_
__

_
newhelper
_
28. December 2010 @ 18:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what you need to do get the xbox hdd exposed so you can plug a ide cable into it then boot up the xbox with all the stuff still plugged in then once the mirco$oft logo pops up under the big X logo unplug the ide cable from the xbox quickly then plug a ide cable from pc into it once that is done use xplorer360 to open the drive and retrieve what you want from it. then replug everything back in to original
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - general discussion > old xbox

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork