Show topics

Forums
Forums
A -Z
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Page:12Next >
_
28. May 2014 @ 19:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
fix will be posted in 7 days......
Advertisement
_
__
tongs007
_
29. May 2014 @ 09:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by mature1:
ok
_
29. May 2014 @ 13:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i will believe it when i see it.
hope its true.and why 7 days?.

I havent failed, Ive found 10,000 ways that dont work.
Thomas Edison (1847-1931)
gerrard08
_
29. May 2014 @ 14:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
only another 6 more days to go then...lol :-)
tongs007
_
30. May 2014 @ 09:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
5 days now, I can't contain the excitement
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
30. May 2014 @ 10:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. May 2014 @ 10:11

tongs007
_
30. May 2014 @ 10:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by MICKAH:

lol
_
31. May 2014 @ 16:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Good one mickah :-)
_
3. June 2014 @ 19:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Think I've worked out simple solution. Buy a sky subscription:-)
gerrard08
_
4. June 2014 @ 02:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol its looking that way,
all the hd chanels are dissapearing
menace404
_
4. June 2014 @ 05:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
......well???? It has been 7 days! Where's this fix you reported?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. June 2014 @ 06:00

_
4. June 2014 @ 09:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by menace404:
Well done fintannl, you beat me to it,,you have answered correctly,,all you people waiting for a free fix,,,take out a full sub for sky uk hd if you really want to view these channels...Regards
tongs007
_
4. June 2014 @ 11:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well done fintannl, you beat me to it,,you have answered correctly,,all you people waiting for a free fix,,,take out a full sub for sky uk hd if you really want to view these channels...Regards
It took you 7 days to think of that? Anddddddd, thats not even a free fix,
_
4. June 2014 @ 12:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by tongs007:
tongs007
you must be really desperate for the fix,,,do you have a lot to lose money wise ????
tongs007
_
4. June 2014 @ 13:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
tongs007
you must be really desperate for the fix,,,do you have a lot to lose money wise ????
i couldn't care less about the fix as i knew there wasn't one, i have sd channels, freeview, xbmc and piratebay for my needs
tongs007
_
4. June 2014 @ 16:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
tongs007
i couldn't care less about the fix as i knew there wasn't one, i have sd channels, freeview, xbmc and piratebay for my needs
also none of the members believed you, we were just sat waiting for your fix, and unfortunately Fint "got it" first. Damn really miss sky arts HD
_
4. June 2014 @ 17:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
tongs007
also none of the members believed you, we were just sat waiting for your fix, and unfortunately Fint "got it" first. Damn really miss sky arts HD
all joking aside, there is a fix coming,it has already been tested by software coders,,,only problem is we have to wait until sky uk have finished making the changes,otherwise they will just undo the hard work we are doing here,,have patience
AfterDawn Addict
_
4. June 2014 @ 18:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i am very patient still got my kv 700 waiting for update going on how many years ??
_
5. June 2014 @ 06:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by cactikid:
i am very patient still got my kv 700 waiting for update going on how many years ??
you are still waiting ?
The cable scene has been back up and running for the last few years, all channels including HD clear

Very low key though,,,and pricey very few people know how to get this working....
tongs007
_
5. June 2014 @ 07:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by cactikid:
you are still waiting ?
The cable scene has been back up and running for the last few years, all channels including HD clear

Very low key though,,,and pricey very few people know how to get this working....
I am all over this! learn something new everyday.
Cheers man
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
5. June 2014 @ 07:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There are a few over in Ireland, pvt shares, but prices are off the wall for the box and a years sub,

tongs007
_
5. June 2014 @ 07:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I know mick i was being sarcastic :)
_
5. June 2014 @ 09:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
so do I get a free years sub for getting the answer right, do I, do I, oh please, please :-)
_
5. June 2014 @ 09:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
tongs007
all joking aside, there is a fix coming,it has already been tested by software coders,,,only problem is we have to wait until sky uk have finished making the changes,otherwise they will just undo the hard work we are doing here,,have patience
oh no, you were only joking and my answer wasn't right :-(. And I've been so good for santa this year. Its not fair. Boohooo. I hate you :-)
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
5. June 2014 @ 09:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
tongs007
desperate for the fix or a fix. Tongs you have me wondering :-)
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

Page:12Next >
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > a -z

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork