User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 15:54
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > apps for skybox f5
Show topics

Forums
Forums
apps for skybox f5
  Jump to:

Posted Message
busabill
_
21. November 2013 @ 07:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
where would i get more network apps from

and how do i know when a update is ready
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
22. November 2013 @ 05:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the apps are built into the firmware so unless the skybox folks change this then your sort of stuck with it, site below but they aint changed the firmware on it since March probably as it aint broke, aint broke, dont fix it

http://www.yojiatech.com/a/Support/Download/Skybox_F3/

busabill
_
22. November 2013 @ 07:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
how can i get sly sp**ts SD as some times HD go's off and sly sp**ts SD are not on my listings on my f5s box
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
22. November 2013 @ 10:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

busabill
_
22. November 2013 @ 11:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by MICKAH:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/03mxyt008rlrs5z/TP_PROG.dbs

load that, its SD and HD sources on it
how do i load it and will it do anything to my existing channel lists

as i am happy its just sly sp**ts SD >

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 24. November 2013 @ 09:49

busabill
_
24. November 2013 @ 09:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by busabill:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/03mxyt008rlrs5z/TP_PROG.dbs

load that, its SD and HD sources on it
how do i load it and will it do anything to my existing channel lists

as i am happy its just sly sp**ts SD >
?
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
25. November 2013 @ 04:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes it will its the latest chan file for the box with HD and SD chans, read the Skybox F3 thread on how to load a chan file to the box, F3 and F5 are the same boxs

busabill
_
25. November 2013 @ 06:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes it will its the latest chan file for the box with HD and SD chans, read the Skybox F3 thread on how to load a chan file to the box, F3 and F5 are the same boxs
thanks for your help

i just want to know if i update the chan file will it affect my sea-lion or any thing like that
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
25. November 2013 @ 08:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No it wont, just your chans will be updated

Advertisement
_
__

_
manchesterguy
_
15. January 2014 @ 17:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by busabill:
thanks for your help

i just want to know if i update the chan file will it affect my sea-lion or any thing like that
You may want to sell that and get a box that can downloan channels direct from to the box, without the need to go looking or scaning. I know blade 5000 has online channel dumps.
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > apps for skybox f5

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork