Show topics

Forums
Forums
blade 7000s
  Jump to:

Posted Message
tongs007
_
10. May 2014 @ 14:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Right me mates homeplugs crashed and he didn't realize so he factory reset his blade, I have sorted his homeplugs but obviously he has lost his cline, i have gone through firmware after firmware to access 9991 menu and none are working (most are from recommendations on various sites saying grab it from the blade site its this file blah blah)anyway now the blade7000s is not being made anymore and they have moved to the 5000 has the 9991 menu vanished, I am pulling what hair i have left out over this, also the box wont see the csinfo.txt on pen drive it will only see the fw. I flashed this box about 2 year ago using the tut on here and it was the easiest box to flash, gone back to said tut and 9991 isnt working, used about 8 different ones. WHATS THE CRACK!!!!!!!!!
AfterDawn Addict
_
10. May 2014 @ 16:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
not used that box pm sent
tongs007
_
11. May 2014 @ 03:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Problem sorted, 7000s firmware with 9991 found here http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/boPK...ml#dir=9apkLiZh
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > blade 7000s

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork