Show topics

Forums
Forums
Cams
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Hubabubas
_
1. March 2014 @ 12:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
just loaded Black Hole, it only has common interface, is there another image with cams other than commom, Dreambox 800 HDPVR. is it possible to transfer cccams from a 500 db to a 800db ? thanks in advance

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 2. March 2014 @ 06:21

Advertisement
_
__
_
8. March 2014 @ 16:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
read dreambox800d clone image thread which I identify best image with tsmedia from plugins and cccam part of the setup
Hubabubas
_
10. March 2014 @ 08:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by fintannl:
read dreambox800d clone image thread which I identify best image with tsmedia from plugins and cccam part of the setup
thanks Finl, I will have a look at that, l was talking to Piopat and he is helping out.
_
11. March 2014 @ 15:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if you find suggested image not short of the best you have ever used I would be surpried
Hubabubas
_
1. April 2014 @ 11:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks to Piopat, back up and running again, lot of hair pulling trying to sort it out this 800, Piopat came up trumps again, thanks to fintanl never got around to getting that image, maybe next time, once again a big thanks.
_
4. April 2014 @ 17:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
strangely u wud have been up and running in minutes with the best image available on a dm800 if you followed my advice, but what do I know. at a loss. no more said
tongs007
_
5. April 2014 @ 13:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
strangely u wud have been up and running in minutes with the best image available on a dm800 if you followed my advice, but what do I know. at a loss. no more said
link me up to that fint please mate, your the dm guy and thats what i have, Tried search function and all i get is this http://forums.afterdawn.com/search/foru...00d+clone+image
_
5. April 2014 @ 14:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
openpli-3.0-beta-dm800 ssl84d from dreamoem website
Advertisement
_
__

_
Hubabubas
_
7. April 2014 @ 04:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
openpli-3.0-beta-dm800 ssl84d from dreamoem website
I was having the same problem. so i left it and tried some thing else, thanks again.
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > cams

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork