User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 04:57
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > end of kryptview?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
end of kryptview?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
sharpspc
_
3. March 2011 @ 05:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
is this the end?
kryptview 780 are no longer being made....factory has halted production.
so where does this leave us?
if they are no longer selling them, what have they to gain by keeping the server going with no income from sales?
think about this...if they shut down server...who are you going to complain to?
can you get a refund? no!
so i think the end is in sight guys
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
3. March 2011 @ 05:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wow

sb18180
_
3. March 2011 @ 05:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
is this true? iam glad i went to sat.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 3. March 2011 @ 05:33

fordaz
_
3. March 2011 @ 06:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
After looking at Sharpspc's previous threads and posts, I would be inclined to take everything he says with a pinch of bullshit.

Care to give us the source of your information? Or is this another baseless article like the one you posted in september about the end of KV and Card Sharing?
libbo2003
_
3. March 2011 @ 06:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by fordaz:
After looking at Sharpspc's previous threads and posts, I would be inclined to take everything he says with a pinch of bullshit.

Care to give us the source of your information? Or is this another baseless article like the one you posted in september about the end of KV and Card Sharing?
Mayb they are not going to make the A780 model anymore and will upgrade it to another one?? They are talking about a HD model at the moment.
fordaz
_
3. March 2011 @ 06:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There's been talk of an HD box for longer than I can remember. Hopefully, one day.
sharpspc
_
3. March 2011 @ 06:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

ok fella...go buy 100 units....oh...no stock!!!!
prodution has been halted...maybe not forever...who knows, he is worried about getting nicked.
as for the end of card sharing....backed up by the flaw in cccam giving away your info leak. do some reading b4 you use the word bullshit, nds have been cutting cards off.
i maybe a newbee on here but been in the game for over 20yrs.
fordaz
_
3. March 2011 @ 06:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
NDS is sly, not Vermin.
sharpspc
_
3. March 2011 @ 07:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
NDS is sly, not Vermin.
so they dont share the tech with each other?
what happened to the starview server???
they are loosing millions...would you do nothing if it was your company?
libbo2003
_
3. March 2011 @ 07:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol who also misses the good old dayz of scratching around for the latest keys??
sb18180
_
3. March 2011 @ 07:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by sharpspc:

ok fella...go buy 100 units....oh...no stock!!!!
prodution has been halted...maybe not forever...who knows, he is worried about getting nicked.
as for the end of card sharing....backed up by the flaw in cccam giving away your info leak. do some reading b4 you use the word bullshit, nds have been cutting cards off.
i maybe a newbee on here but been in the game for over 20yrs.
what about newcamd then? thats safe!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 3. March 2011 @ 07:17

libbo2003
_
3. March 2011 @ 07:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
TBH I would be surprised if Kryptview stopped now, wot with all the starview people who will be coming over to them now?
fordaz
_
3. March 2011 @ 07:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
They're competing technology, so I wouldn't imagine they would share, no. Do microsoft share with apple? This is besides the point anyway. Where's your proof about KV being discontinued? Apart from some anecdotal story about stock?
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
3. March 2011 @ 07:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
and thats why i said Wow, yet more scaremongering on here without proof, pub talk and hearsay, sounds familar doesnt it...............

Krypt are moving ahead with a HD version by last report, they already had one before, so who knows maybe a iconnect for the DW box and a new one same as the 780, with built on lan for HD

AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
3. March 2011 @ 07:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
is this the end?
if they are no longer selling them, what have they to gain by keeping the server going with no income from sales?
What a load of crap m8 dont know where you got your info from but its defo not correct i suggest you contact your supplier or better still find a new one if he cant supply you.
sharpspc
_
3. March 2011 @ 07:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by e45:
is this the end?
What a load of crap m8 dont know where you got your info from but its defo not correct i suggest you contact your supplier or better still find a new one if he cant supply you.
so can you confirm you know the source of the production and can say that they are not stopping production for now?
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
3. March 2011 @ 08:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What im saying there is no shortage of boxes and no end to production there is also a new HD box on the way people on here know i have my sources so take from that what you want but what you are telling people is totally untrue i suggest you change your source of info or your supplier.
hearts
_
3. March 2011 @ 08:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
He's talking shit. If anyone wants 100 boxes PM me. There will be an HD box out in the summer. KV are committed to this project and will not leave their subscribers high and dry.
tongs007
_
3. March 2011 @ 08:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if anyone knows anything its the man above so thats my arsehole on relax again, ( was nipping a bit)
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
3. March 2011 @ 08:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by hearts:
He's talking shit. If anyone wants 100 boxes PM me. There will be an HD box out in the summer. KV are committed to this project and will not leave their subscribers high and dry.
Nice one Hearts!! 100% with you on that

3 product reviews
_
3. March 2011 @ 08:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by tongs007:
if anyone knows anything its the man above so thats my arsehole on relax again, ( was nipping a bit)
hehe...like it
mojo88
_
3. March 2011 @ 11:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i ve lost sly sports 1 and 3 i have some moveis whats going on?
fordaz
_
3. March 2011 @ 12:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
You may currently be experiencing various missing channels on your TV service. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are currently working to fix it fast. We apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing. You can check if you are directly affected by this fault and monitor the status by going to the following page:

https://my.virginmedia.com/service-status/details
swar
_
6. March 2011 @ 09:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Anyone in the Watford area's box working?

Mine still appears to be down at the moment. Tried rebooting, reinstalling and switching off router but to no avail.

Is it a VM issue or are the Krypview boxes done for.
Advertisement
_
__

_
fordaz
_
6. March 2011 @ 09:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
See other thread. Replied there.

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > end of kryptview?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork