User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 20:54
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > hd media 9001s satellite receiver [hd-m 9001s]
Show topics

Forums
Forums
HD Media 9001s Satellite Receiver [HD-M 9001s]
  Jump to:

Posted Message
pityyoufools
_
27. March 2013 @ 09:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Mickah,

Have that firmware already. I also noticed that some other boxes look the exact same and have the same model number (Fontis hs 7119) eg. xeobox 7119, openbox s4 pro + hd, Octagon SF-918 SE+ Difference, Skyways nano2, and a few others.
Some of these boxes have much nicer looking firmware with the same f/w number.I tried to load the openbox one but i get error 10.
You can see an example of this nicer looking graphics on our box. Menu-> Plugin -> Start spcs, once started press ok. It just looks nicer!
Anyway is there anyway we can load these firmware on our box? Or can you ask the people that know if we can.
Thanks.

Also I thing enigma 2 can run off usb on these type of boxes. I am trying to find out more.

Pityyoufools
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
27. March 2013 @ 10:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I think the firmware is coming from the same place for these boxs, as the apps on this are the same as those boxs you mention, I can ask, but at the mo not getting much feedback to a few other questions I have asked

dinaraf
_
1. April 2013 @ 17:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi
i am new to this forum. just bought this box (hd media 9001 s).i did some thing with plugins. so now all the free chanels are fine. but rest of all are scrambled. can any one help me in this
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
2. April 2013 @ 07:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you need to be more specific on what you have done and whats happend, reinstall the plugins via the link I provided a page or so back or via the box menu

pityyoufools
_
3. April 2013 @ 11:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
New firmware available for the box HS 2.11.49

It has added tv portal + and the possibility of VLC streaming and controlling the box from a smart phone in the future.
Looks promising!
Go to menu - download - software - select new firmware and press the red button. Make sure and have a usb drive or HDD attached.

Enjoy.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 3. April 2013 @ 11:22

AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
4. April 2013 @ 05:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
U get any further with the Enigma addon? When you flashed the biox, did yoiu have re0-enter in your line details?
_
4. April 2013 @ 10:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi there.
i have not been around for a while..
will this little babe work in Ireland. with N3 in the background.
i am on ( i hate saying it upc ).. Crapheads..
and i am looking to get away from them again.
colud someone let me know want is the best little babe to get and were..
thanks lads keep up the good work.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. April 2013 @ 11:53

_
4. April 2013 @ 12:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by harbour:
Hi there.
i have not been around for a while..
will this little babe work in Ireland. with N3 in the background.
i am on ( i hate saying it upc ).. Crapheads..
and i am looking to get away from them again.
colud someone let me know want is the best little babe to get and were..
thanks lads keep up the good work.
always liked cinderella. think she is just fab. hope this helps
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
15. April 2013 @ 03:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This box is a sat box, not a cable box

johnbro
_
28. April 2013 @ 11:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Guys
I recently bought HD Media Satellite, its charges for one year. Is there a way to charge it my self, like those guys take a lot of money to do that.

John
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
29. April 2013 @ 04:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Charge it? you mean put your own line in cheaper? if so then yes, but shop around

johnbro
_
30. April 2013 @ 17:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I watch most of asian channels and english movie channels, the from whom i bought the box he said it will work for one year and then i have to pay him 70pounds and he will again open all those channels for me, i was wondering is there a way i can do it my self and for free.

thanks
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
30. April 2013 @ 17:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ehh no, you want chans you pay for em, 70 aint gonna break the bank is it

tongs007
_
30. April 2013 @ 18:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by johnbro:
I watch most of asian channels and english movie channels, the from whom i bought the box he said it will work for one year and then i have to pay him 70pounds and he will again open all those channels for me, i was wondering is there a way i can do it my self and for free.

thanks
70 is a good deal for the year, £5.83 a month and you want to get it free??? have you heard the saying tight arse?
tongs007
_
30. April 2013 @ 18:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by tongs007:
Originally posted by johnbro:

thanks
70 is a good deal for the year, £5.83 a month and you want to get it free??? have you heard the saying tight arse?
or you could do it yourself but it wont be free, subscribe to sky and get the full package, you will recieve a sky box, do some reading on how to share the card, then share it with yourself, it will cost around £80 a month for full sky subscription :)
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
1. May 2013 @ 03:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ha ha, there is a Mel Brooks Jewish joke in here some where ha ha, 5.83 a month and wants it for free, jesus, buy the sounds of Johnbro, he would take out the sub, do a line and charge himself top whack to make a profit lol

AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
24. May 2013 @ 09:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There is a new update on the box menu which fixes a few things and below is a new chan file with some changes, I have added in a FTA section, so if your line goes the chans in there will work, BBC etc etc, I have added more sections for Non HD movies and sports, in case, well in case, I have fixed those which have moved also, added in two new sports chans and one or two others

load the file as normal on a usb, the box will pick it up, select, flash and let the box restart

https://hotfile.com/dl/224286260/c4ccb49/FDU_130524_1.fdu.html

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 24. May 2013 @ 11:00

stevejol
_
22. June 2013 @ 08:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mate, there is no channel file in your post.

Your efforts are much appreciated btw!
stevejol
_
22. June 2013 @ 08:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sorry what I mean is do you have just the sys channel file

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. June 2013 @ 09:01

AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
22. June 2013 @ 09:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The file attached is the complete file, download, load to a usb, the box will pick this up, select it, download and the box will restart, the chans are embedded in this file

stevejol
_
22. June 2013 @ 09:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks, what I was wondering is there a way of JUST using the chan file, I do not want to update the software (as I do not have the line info).

If I open your file in PolarEdit and 'save as' a sys file will that do the trick?
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
22. June 2013 @ 10:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you could try it, i never had to update the line info after loading the FDU file, basically what it does is load the chan, favs, it dont update the actual firmware
stevejol
_
22. June 2013 @ 10:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Cheers.

I am trying to create a channel file that mirrors the Sky Channel listing, will load up here when done
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
22. June 2013 @ 10:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Cool, the chans have been moving around like mad recently,

Advertisement
_
__

_
pityyoufools
_
14. July 2013 @ 11:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Mickah, have you an up to date channel list? They are all over the place at the minute and I find that channel editor a bit confusing.
Thanks Pityyoufools

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 14. July 2013 @ 11:16

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > hd media 9001s satellite receiver [hd-m 9001s]

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork