User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 17:20
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > kryptview 780
Show topics

Forums
Forums
kryptview 780
  Jump to:

Posted Message
justrick
_
25. April 2014 @ 09:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
is anyone having problems cos mine is down in the wirral. also when i try to update the software it just keeps searching, it doesnt say already updated as normal.ive noticed this since i moved home and vermin medium put one of those shiney 50mb modem hubs in ,could the sneaky swines have found away to block updates
Advertisement
_
__
gerbo1958
_
25. April 2014 @ 09:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
mines the same mate looks like we just have to wait it out for a while.It happens now and again nothing you can do.
justrick
_
25. April 2014 @ 09:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
still think when i try and update,it should go to already updated not just keep searching for update untill i have to exit worries for the future maybe
AfterDawn Addict
_
26. April 2014 @ 04:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
would it not be a better idea to say what firmware date is on box,and there is post further back with latest kryptview date.
noideame
_
28. April 2014 @ 18:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
not a complaint or anything because hardly use now ( but might be with all sat stuff going on) but tonights footy was bad, glitching every 15/30 seconds. then footy finished and everything was good again ?
justrick
_
29. April 2014 @ 05:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i know my software is upto date just worried about future updates .
AfterDawn Addict
_
30. April 2014 @ 03:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if one is released it will get posted as usual.
crisf
_
3. May 2014 @ 14:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have just purchased a new box and I can not put the the latest update on it,it just keeps searching.
AfterDawn Addict
_
3. May 2014 @ 16:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
crisf
_
4. May 2014 @ 03:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by cactikid:
kryptview has to be manually flashed first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2RbdhH7_b4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsEvfBnceiM
Yes I did that but it would not pick up the August update direct.
I had to do it manually.

Cheers
AfterDawn Addict
_
4. May 2014 @ 11:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
your file was too old and could not online update,you would need the last file august 2013 to flash to box
doody200
_
9. May 2014 @ 08:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by cactikid:
kryptview has to be manually flashed first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2RbdhH7_b4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsEvfBnceiM
doody200
_
9. May 2014 @ 08:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can you help I have flashed a kryptview box and its just counting numbers up and down cant reflash as the same thing happens tried a lot to get this box up and running can you please help.
_
9. May 2014 @ 12:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by doody200:
can you help I have flashed a kryptview box and its just counting numbers up and down cant reflash as the same thing happens tried a lot to get this box up and running can you please help.
hi something like electrical connector needs to be pushed in, as it's come loose. am afraid you will need to open it up and make sure all the connectors are sitting properly. good luck!!!
AfterDawn Addict
_
9. May 2014 @ 15:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
faulty flash,reflash box with this.

https://app.box.com/s/jbq2obx48mled9c9c4qw

also check for button stuck in on box or remote.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 9. May 2014 @ 15:14

doody200
_
9. May 2014 @ 17:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
a great big thank you it worked fine thanks for your help
chocco1
_
10. May 2014 @ 13:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
any help please my box wont power search mode so wont update channels properly so get glitching I have 2 boxes other is fine so I know its box and not connections
thanks chocco
gerbo1958
_
12. May 2014 @ 04:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
KV 780 playing very badly this past 24 hrs practically unwatchable scrambling every 20 seconds or so.Is it just me or is anyone else having similar problems?
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. May 2014 @ 17:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
it was bad for last day or so but should be ok now.
Advertisement
_
__

_
gerbo1958
_
13. May 2014 @ 04:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
spot on catikid seems to be working fine now thanks
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > kryptview 780

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork