Forums
Forums
kv 780
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Page:12Next >
bash62
_
22. February 2014 @ 15:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
anybody else missing world superbikes .bloody eurosport not working
Advertisement
_
__
gerbo1958
_
27. February 2014 @ 15:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
KV playing up again,went to watch the darts on SS2,found all channels down,hope its only temporary blip.
Lisboa67
_
27. February 2014 @ 16:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes down here my way as well
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. February 2014 @ 17:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
all down everywhere,there getting slower on getting them back.
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. February 2014 @ 17:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
reports coming back now.
Lisboa67
_
27. February 2014 @ 19:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Come back on, though am still missing bt sport 2 which has been missing for a few weeks, anyone else had the same channel missing?
AfterDawn Addict
_
28. February 2014 @ 03:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no channel fix ,not good enough kv.
gerbo1958
_
28. February 2014 @ 14:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
could put people off buying boxes,RUK euro sport,mutv,bts2 all gone for a while now.Im a big racing fan so missing RUK big time.
AfterDawn Addict
_
28. February 2014 @ 16:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
when something like this happens people then say need a backup plan maybe like an android box might come into play??
tonyd1956
_
2. March 2014 @ 05:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well this is two days in a row with nothing to view, is this the how we are going to be? left without anyone answering, the common folk about just what the heck is wrong?
I have tried all the tricks, I have been on all the forums. My software is up to date, tried direct source downloading but nothing has happened and nothing is being spoke about anywhere least of all the KV site. So if any of you know what has happened? or if we are waiting for a new software update? Or if KV has gone bust (who knows? Anything could have happened). Could they let us know?
And as a byword yes I have checked with Vermin to see if there are any faults with the service and all is fine.
AfterDawn Addict
_
2. March 2014 @ 06:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
nothing to view at all would mean problem at your end,needing more info,there are many channels down but some are working.any vm box in house working and check info like net id.
tonyd1956
_
2. March 2014 @ 07:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I get the free channels but that is all no sports do not bother about other channels but will check. Thanks for the quick reply it is appreciated
tonyd1956
_
2. March 2014 @ 07:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just checked only BBC and ITV nothing else
Lisboa67
_
2. March 2014 @ 08:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
All ok here, except missing bt sporrt2 still
AfterDawn Addict
_
2. March 2014 @ 09:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i suggest powering off box and router for 20 secs then on and give it a min to connect.
tonyd1956
_
3. March 2014 @ 12:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks I will give it a try after I have another go at rescan. The box is that old it might be something wrong with it?
tonyd1956
_
3. March 2014 @ 12:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Catikid your suggestion was spot on, everything back as normal. Thanks for the help everyone
Lisboa67
_
3. March 2014 @ 14:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by cactikid:
i suggest powering off box and router for 20 secs then on and give it a min to connect.
Not sure if that was for me, powered off box by remote, then powered off router by button on the back of my newish hub box, done a bit of shredding letters and turned back on but still no bts2. Shall I try and power off again and pull plugs out?
AfterDawn Addict
_
3. March 2014 @ 14:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
bts is off same as other channels waiting time again.
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. March 2014 @ 18:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
bt sports 2 back as are asian more to follow

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. March 2014 @ 18:49

AfterDawn Addict
_
7. March 2014 @ 18:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
deleted 2

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. March 2014 @ 18:45

Lisboa67
_
8. March 2014 @ 04:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by cactikid:
deleted 2

Yes, just had flick over last night and yes 2 is back on, has been a few weeks now not working. So glad it's back on, just need some decent sport on it....and decent commentator, Michael Owen GTF
Again cheers all.
jammo2002
_
12. March 2014 @ 16:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i love these threads...
channels go missing for 5 mins and there up in arms
like they payed for something to be perfect 100%

hell having had a 780 3 yrs ive had it go for 1/2 days
here and there.. i remember 3 yrs ago at christmas 2010
it was gone for a few weeks..

never once did i moan complain because i knew it would
be back..this is what we paid for, something that works
most of the time but can be a bit iffy here and there...

so quit ya crying or go pay a monthly sub to sly
ps - had my box since 2010, payed for itself a thousand
times over.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. March 2014 @ 16:47

AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
13. March 2014 @ 05:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
spot on

Advertisement
_
__

_
dpeake
_
19. March 2014 @ 21:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
anyone else having trouble with sly sports 1 and ssn, terrible glitching with both. Just wanting to know if the problem was at my end and if so whats the solution ?

Page:12Next >
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > kv 780

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork