User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 19:49
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > starview 7 still working
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Starview 7 still working
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict

2 product reviews
_
15. November 2013 @ 19:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

2 product reviews
_
15. November 2013 @ 22:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

I would report it if I thought my Mod mate would take any notice lmao.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 15. November 2013 @ 22:51

ddp
_
16. November 2013 @ 00:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
KAIMKHANI, if you want to advertise on this site than talk to site admin.
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
16. November 2013 @ 10:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Always knew he was involved with it,

Hey Hi Teck, hows tings!

AfterDawn Addict

2 product reviews
_
16. November 2013 @ 12:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by MICKAH:
Always knew he was involved with it,

Hey Hi Teck, hows tings!
Same old self Mickah hows you? I see the vultures are out in force again lmao.

Must be trying to earn their xmas bonus if they could draw it out anymore lol.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 16. November 2013 @ 12:41

_
16. November 2013 @ 17:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
gotta give em marks for persistance.LOL.hey hitek,hows tricks?
ddp
_
16. November 2013 @ 18:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
snedz1967, are you selling?
ddp
_
16. November 2013 @ 18:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
than explain your post "if u want box on 6 months"?
AfterDawn Addict
_
16. November 2013 @ 19:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
as on the last place everybody got banned for asking a question,what will change with yours,then after the 6 months??
Billybairn
_
17. November 2013 @ 07:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@sneds1967, that's a laugh, you saying your not afraid to answer any questions, I've been asking you loads of questions on the mysv forum for months now and either been ignored or deleted, so don't give us that crap
tongs007
_
17. November 2013 @ 07:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
its almost like deja deja deja deja vous
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
17. November 2013 @ 08:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
here we go again,

DDP, dont take a genius to work out whats going on here and via PM, create a post and stir the interest and voila PM from those wanting to buy,

AfterDawn Addict
_
17. November 2013 @ 09:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
so what you are saying is any sv 6 or sv 7 can be made to work for free for 6 months even if box and member got banned over there?? or is it just the sv 7 ??
tongs007
_
17. November 2013 @ 10:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
it looks like there are 3 whores here pimping each other along, but god damn them whores will take your money in the long run and leave you high and dry
AfterDawn Addict
_
17. November 2013 @ 11:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
now i would not normally say this but if you have an old sv6 or sv7 that is off in the closet and not used,what will you lose if it got connected for 6 months ,this is not new box just bought but older ones that were removed from service.
note i am only advising 6 months free nothing else.
tongs007
_
17. November 2013 @ 13:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by cactikid:
now i would not normally say this but if you have an old sv6 or sv7 that is off in the closet and not used,what will you lose if it got connected for 6 months ,this is not new box just bought but older ones that were removed from service.
note i am only advising 6 months free nothing else.
yowsers! must have been a promising pm?
REM10
_
17. November 2013 @ 15:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by KAIMKHANI:
Well i get information and i pass them on ...i said SV will be for 2 years and they are for 2 years and will be auto renewed for another 2 years once expired...:-)... i have not spoken to SV guys for last 8 months though

Phantom info i got from far east so thought to look for them .... Info came and i passed on and i think that is the core objective of forums like AFTER DAWN TO SHARE THE INFO...
AfterDawn Addict
_
17. November 2013 @ 15:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
and the good news i was told boxes are still down,it was the poor other folk i am thinking of not starview,as at the moment it does not work in the closet,its no good to me as not on cable. its what he promised on this forum?
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
17. November 2013 @ 16:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ospreynchick:
Originally posted by KAIMKHANI:
edited by ddp
My box just come on today THANKYOU for all your help
Expires may 2014 once again THANKYOU
What a crock of sh1te ospreynchick you are a mod on that msvs and your box has been well put on, so no point coming on here pretending you only got it connected, you might be a newbie on here but your well tuned in to selling a service for that nutter Snedz1969, i suggest you crawl back under that stone you came out from.
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
17. November 2013 @ 16:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Billybairn:
@sneds1967, that's a laugh, you saying your not afraid to answer any questions, I've been asking you loads of questions on the mysv forum for months now and either been ignored or deleted, so don't give us that crap
Ha hahahaha and if you do ask questions you either get banned or they get selective reading of the posts.
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
17. November 2013 @ 16:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by snedz1967:
so they can get connceted for free 6 months m8 thats it got my own forum not allowed to advertise here so if members pm me i can give them the info
What happened people who originally paid you for the subs....... ohhh yes let me think about that................. they were left high and dry with the loss of their money, have to hand it to ya snedz1967 you are some can of Pi88 m8 have to say, you and your band of merry men.

I will be watching this forum for your posts and will do my damnedest to get people to steer clear of ya thats for sure, you are not one to be trusted as we can see from your DVD fiasco.

just looked on your new forum you are a joke m8 you are looking for people to donate to it for a free site & hosting you got for nothing your some maggot !!

Ha Ha same old names popping up lol JAKE, Osprey, paulwba, rangeroversport, turtle75

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. November 2013 @ 16:56

AfterDawn Addict

2 product reviews
_
18. November 2013 @ 11:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by aldan:
gotta give em marks for persistence.LOL.hey hitek,hows tricks?
Howya matey :)

I cannot believe these lot are even bothering trying to sell this pile of crap service again, surely there's been too much damage done by now, you would have to be wrong in the head to subscribe to these bunch of cowboys again.

All the same usernames backing each other up making out everythings working fine blah blah ......
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
18. November 2013 @ 14:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by snedz1967:
iv never done dvds m8 ,, all i do is try and help cant please every1 i suppose ,, ma forum has donate button but no place on the forum have i asked any1 to donate ,, thinkk what u like abt me im just rtryin to help thats it
Yes indeed help..... more like help yourself to peoples hard earned cash, i am surprised that jake the snake has not appeared yet i am sure he will given time
_
18. November 2013 @ 20:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
like P.T Barnum said,"theres a sucker born every day".that seems to be the mantra that these clowns live by.
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
19. November 2013 @ 03:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Trouble is Aldan, there is people like that or people like this lot wouldn't have a market for their goods and I use the word Goods lightly, when ya see trusted members of a cable/sat forum on here and elsewhere, flagging something like this, its free advise and they would be wise to take it - Stay well away

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. November 2013 @ 03:56

Related links
See the technical specs and prices for Starview products

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
Get me back into the game (starview etc) 2 14. March 2013 Digital TV - UK & Europe
STARVIEW RIP OFF YET AGAIN 107 4. March 2013 Digital TV - UK & Europe
STARVIEW LEAKED INFO 3 18. December 2012 Digital TV - UK & Europe
StarView Customer Data Leak - The Kiddy screws up (yet again) 34 2. December 2012 Digital TV - UK & Europe
Starview HD combo with Lan 11 21. November 2012 Digital TV - UK & Europe
starview 5 17. November 2012 Digital TV - UK & Europe
starview 8 11. November 2012 Digital TV - UK & Europe
starview hd combo 4 10. November 2012 Digital TV - UK & Europe
starview HD Combo amplifier coax 2 13. October 2012 Digital TV - UK & Europe

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > starview 7 still working

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork