User User name Password  

Sunday 28.4.2024 / 16:40
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > suggestions, ideas & feedback > button-up.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Button-up.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. March 2013 @ 15:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Howabout the 'Report' button goes at the top of the post instead of the bottom?
My arthritic index finger would be spared the chore of scrolling through the spam and I could return to drinking myself to death faster.
Advertisement
_
__
ps355528
_
25. April 2014 @ 21:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
*like.. except I don't bother to report anything these days.. after all a post is a post, even spam :)

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
26. April 2014 @ 02:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
not when there's up to 10ea or more posts palming off fake ID's by more than one toe rag newbie spam troll,most probably the same person

_
26. April 2014 @ 15:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by scorpNZ:
not when there's up to 10ea or more posts palming off fake ID's by more than one toe rag newbie spam troll,most probably the same person
i really hate those bastards too.wish i knew how to spam the crap out of the spammers.i know someone here does tho.lol
AfterDawn Addict
_
26. April 2014 @ 19:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by aldan:
i really hate those bastards too.wish i knew how to spam the crap out of the spammers.i know someone here does tho.lol

Lol, I sent their phone number to all the lieing polititions that will bombard them with recordings attempting to get re-elected this next term?.. ROFL
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
27. April 2014 @ 02:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
now why didnt i think of that.LMAO
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > suggestions, ideas & feedback > button-up.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork