User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 19:39
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > suggestions, ideas & feedback > how do you delete a thread?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How do you delete a thread?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
JRFoxe
_
30. September 2009 @ 17:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am kinda new here, sorry if I am doing something wrong, I just can't for the life of me figure out how to delete a thread. I want to delete something in the buy/sell because I ended up selling the iPod to someone i know, and I don't want to get private messages about it. Any help is appreciated.
_
1. October 2009 @ 09:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i dont think you can delete a thread.if i were you id PM a moderator and ask them to delete or close it.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
_
1. October 2009 @ 17:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
One of the other Mods has closed it. So i'll close this one too. In future all you need to do is change the title of the thread in question so it's obvious that it needs closing thus one of us will then see it in passing, and we can close for you.

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 1. October 2009 @ 17:21

This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > suggestions, ideas & feedback > how do you delete a thread?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork