User User name Password  

Saturday 18.5.2024 / 21:32
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > user submitted guides > dvd flick, still confused. please help!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
DVD Flick, still confused. Please help!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
slava30
_
27. January 2010 @ 18:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello,
I am new here. I just installed DVD flick and I have some questions:
If I want to burn file using Windows DVD Maker or Roxio, now do I remove check mark "Create ISO Image" and do I also remove check mark on "Burn project to Disk"? What about "Delete ISO image after burning" do I keep it checked or remove check mark?

After I find Video_TS,how do I get my burner to find this file and burn it? I deleted project because 146 MB of flv file that I set to DVD took about 4+ GB out of my hard drive. I have 558GB free out of 581GB total. Now, when the project was about to get finalized 558Gb changed to 553GB. Why is that taking that much space? Now can I use DVD R+ (16x,4.7GB) disk to get this file burned on this medium?
Thank you!
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. January 2010 @ 20:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
By Default, DVD Flick saves to a folder.
If you wish an additional image file - you tell it to create one - it's personal preference, there is no pressing need since a decent burning program can use either source.
If you don't want DVD Flick to initiate a burn, un-check that option.

Your preferred burning program should allow you to browse to the location of the Video_TS folder - or the image file if you elected to create one.

I don't know why your project is taking so much space - except that there is an option to keep intermediate files - which should normally be off.
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > user submitted guides > dvd flick, still confused. please help!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork