User User name Password  

Saturday 18.5.2024 / 21:46
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > user submitted guides > help please!!! how to mount ,iso program to disk
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Help PLEASE!!! How to mount ,iso program to disk
  Jump to:

Posted Message
gumball82
_
8. September 2009 @ 01:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a program in ISO format. Everytime I have tried to open it, my dvd burner software will open trying to get me to burn it. The only way I have successfully opened it was mounting it to my virtual drive or something :/.. I want to be able to burn this program to a blank dvd-r and be able to load it up on a different computer... Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Advertisement
_
__
_
8. September 2009 @ 08:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Use a burning program such as IMGBurn or the like.

www.imgburn.com
Free.
gumball82
_
9. September 2009 @ 00:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
would that allow the program to be able to be run off the disk? will it auto start when the disc is put in?
_
9. September 2009 @ 08:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If there is an installation part of the program, yes, and if there is an autoplay/auto run part of the program, then yes.
dreamer22
_
5. December 2009 @ 14:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I use UltraISO:
-first make a folder for the extracted film, e.g. C:\TEST
-next, drag the ISO file to the UltraISO icon and drop it there [UltraISO will start and load the ISO file]
-pull down the TOOLS menu on the UltraISO dialog and select "mount to virtual drive"..... UltraISO will make a virtual drive and extract the file to that drive (do not close UltraISO yet)
-use your file manager to copy the extracted file(s) from the virtual drive to TEST
-return to the UltraISO dialog, pull down the TOOLS menu and select "unmount...". This will clear the virtual drive.
-shut down UltraISO
You now have a copy of the extracted file(s) in TEST
Advertisement
_
__

_
akuma47
_
21. April 2010 @ 13:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
winrar will open an iso, which will let you extract the files contained within the iso
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > user submitted guides > help please!!! how to mount ,iso program to disk

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork