User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 08:19
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > pc hardware > dvd / blu-ray drives > video playback stuttering
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Video Playback stuttering
  Jump to:

Posted Message

13 product reviews
_
15. May 2013 @ 20:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
So I just built a new machine, that has a Blu-Ray drive in it, and everything was working fine for a bit, but now the video stutters; volume cutting out. No matter what I play on Blu-Ray, it always stutters and glitches out. I'm using Cyberlink PowerDVD and have tried other players, and get the same result?

To me it sounds like the drive isn't spinning fast enough, but I really don't know...

Here's the model of my Drive: LG Black 12X Blu-ray Combo Drive SATA Model UH12NS29

Any suggestions? I'd greatly appreciate it!

Advertisement
_
__
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
15. May 2013 @ 20:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If your playing it from the drive,rip the dvd to hdd instead then attempt to play from there,this will ascertain if the drive is at fault or something else

13 product reviews
_
15. May 2013 @ 21:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What can I use to rip a blu-ray from the drive? Also, do I need to have a Blu-Ray Burner, or will just a reader work?

scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
16. May 2013 @ 00:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the drive only needs to read the dvd ,dvdfab hd decrypter should be able to rip it

ddp
_
16. May 2013 @ 22:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
could try the drive on a friend's computer to see if does same thing? onboard video or videocard?

13 product reviews
_
17. May 2013 @ 00:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have onboard video, but I use a Video Card with my setup. It's a GeForce 650 Ti.

ddp
_
17. May 2013 @ 00:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
try the drive on another computer to see if still stutters with blu-ray. i presume it does not stutter with a dvd disk?
rockker14
_
23. May 2013 @ 04:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi guys

downloaded the new iTunes 7.0.1.8 and i am having problems with video playback. i have over 40 gigs worth of videos in my iTunes library and the video, not the audio (the audio and songs play fine), but the video stutters. almost like they are being played at 5 fps. its hard to watch cause its skipping around so much.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. May 2013 @ 04:58

Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
23. May 2013 @ 10:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
rockker14, start your own thread as hijacking another member's thread is a forum rule no no. include in your post besides the problem you are having your system specs with either onboard video or a videocard.
afterdawn.com > forums > pc hardware > dvd / blu-ray drives > video playback stuttering

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork