User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 19:48
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > copy dvd to dvdr > copying the new die hard movie
Show topics

Forums
Forums
copying the new die hard movie
  Jump to:

Posted Message
mikezoid
_
5. June 2013 @ 19:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
using anydvd and clonedvd it runs 3/4's of the way and an error message pops up saying to clean dvd. it's brand new cleaned it and tried it again the same thing happens
Advertisement
_
__
TreePro
_
5. June 2013 @ 21:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by mikezoid:
using anydvd and clonedvd it runs 3/4's of the way and an error message pops up saying to clean dvd. it's brand new cleaned it and tried it again the same thing happens
There is a beta 7.2.0.2 out may give it a try. You need licensed copy of AnyDVD to use this beta. download from here...
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=57095

I don't have this movie yet. Can try just copying only movie if you haven't done so.
JST1946
_
6. June 2013 @ 01:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You can also give DVDFab a try and see if it works.

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
mikezoid
_
6. June 2013 @ 17:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I tried and still 3/4ths of the way it says this device cannot copy this dvd, it's either the dvd itself or something it has on it. thankyou for your help
ddp
_
6. June 2013 @ 22:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can you try it on another dvd burner drive\computer to see if still a problem? who makes the disks?
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
7. June 2013 @ 13:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I use a program called DVDneXTcopy. It copies everything I own with no problem. Give it a look.

Government big enough to supply everything you need is powerful enough to take everything you have.

afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > copy dvd to dvdr > copying the new die hard movie

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork