User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 21:56
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > copy dvd to dvdr > ghost protocol, mission impossible 4
Show topics

Forums
Forums
ghost protocol, mission impossible 4
  Jump to:

Posted Message
michelemarie
_
17. April 2012 @ 00:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
mission impossible 4 , anybody had success with copying it .
Advertisement
_
__
JST1946
_
17. April 2012 @ 00:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
DVDFab 8.1.7.6 Qt is out (April 12, 2012)

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB

DVDFab 8.1.7.6 Qt(April 12, 2012)

DVD Copy:
New: New: Added support for a new protection as found on "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol".

Blu-ray Copy:
Fix: A 504 error when copying ?War Horse? in ?Full Disc? mode.
michelemarie
_
17. April 2012 @ 17:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thank you that worked .
JST1946
_
17. April 2012 @ 17:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Your welcome. You have to keep the program updated constantly for all the new movies coming out.
summitboy
_
23. April 2012 @ 10:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I can't get either of my DVD roms to play this DVD. They won't even recognize it. plays fine on my stand alone player. So yes I am having trouble with backup, any suggestions?
JST1946
_
23. April 2012 @ 11:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Try the latest version DVDFab8.1.7.8 Qt Fix: The backed-up disc won't play problem when copying "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol" in "Full Disc" mode.

http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm
summitboy
_
23. April 2012 @ 19:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The problem is not with a backed up disk. My DVD drives do not recognize the original disk so I can't play it or back it up. AnyDVD just tries to read it like forever and finally stops but if I click the DVD drive it says no disc present.
michelemarie
_
24. April 2012 @ 20:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
have you tried the new version of dvd fab ? worked for me
JST1946
_
24. April 2012 @ 20:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Will the DVD drives recognize any other types of discs that you try to play?
michelemarie
_
25. April 2012 @ 17:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey just checking your not trying to play it on a normal disc drive if it is a bluray disc ? If you are it won t recognise the disc , get a bluray drive or use a normal disc ( happened to me . lols)
summitboy
_
26. April 2012 @ 14:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by michelemarie:
Hey just checking your not trying to play it on a normal disc drive if it is a bluray disc ? If you are it won t recognise the disc , get a bluray drive or use a normal disc ( happened to me . lols)

Normal disc and yes all other discs play on both drives. Thanks.
summitboy
_
26. April 2012 @ 14:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by JST1946:
Will the DVD drives recognize any other types of discs that you try to play?
Yes all my discs play, at least none have not played yet. The movie is not a Blueray.
Advertisement
_
__

_
Acro2012
_
4. September 2012 @ 06:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
1. You need firmware upgrade for your drive.
2. Sometimes its the protection on the actual DVD stopping you to play it on laptop/pc. Mostly region lock up! Change of software you use for playing DVD's helps/
I have experienced many times and VLC player got me out of most complicated situations.

Make sure you disable AnyDVD. It does not like some players and yes it even doesn't allow you to see the disk.

I would start from bottom and dig up :)
Regards,

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. September 2012 @ 06:44

afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > copy dvd to dvdr > ghost protocol, mission impossible 4

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork