User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 04:00
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > copy dvd to dvdr > imgburn program in dvdflick not working!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
ImgBurn program in DVDflick not working!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
anna3232
_
22. September 2012 @ 17:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm trying to burn a DVD using DVDFlick 1.3.0.7, but it seems the ImGBurn program that is automatically installed with it is not working. When I go to project settings under "Burning", the check box "Burn project to disc" is disabled. This prevents my DVD from being burned after the encoding process. How can I enable the check box? I have tried uninstalling DVD flick and then reinstalling it..I get the same issue. I have tried burning my dvd by installing IMGBurn separately and then burning my dvd that way, but that did not work either. I would prefer to do everything using DVDflick anyway. Please help if you know how to enable the "Burn project to disc" checkbox! Thanks.
ddp
_
25. September 2012 @ 22:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > copy dvd to dvdr > imgburn program in dvdflick not working!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork