User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 00:34
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > copy dvd to dvdr > new copy protections, best software suite out there?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
New copy protections, best software suite out there?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
2. August 2011 @ 10:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have been copying/backing up DVDs since thier conseption and have been out of the game for a about a year. I started to get back into it and realized I was not able to burn anything hardly. I am having trouble burning the discs. I can back most of them to my harddrive, but when I try to burn with Nero or DVDfab it just errors out. I am going to try getting a new DVD burner, but is this a new form of copy protection? Not being able to burn it? What is the best single softeware that can burn, rip, and remove copy protection? I was thinking of buying DVD Fab dvd copy. Is this a good choice?

P4 2.5 gig
Soyo firedragon mobo
Ti4200 Geforce
512k mem
Advertisement
_
__
Jeffrey_P
_
2. August 2011 @ 12:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Last time I checked you cannot rip a DVD or blu-ray with Nero.
AnyDVD or DVDFab.

Maybe you are having a problem with your burner.
Jeff
JST1946
_
2. August 2011 @ 13:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I currently use the latest version of DVDFab 8.1.0.5 Qt and haven't had any problems so far copying any of the latest movies.
_
2. August 2011 @ 14:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by JST1946:
I currently use the latest version of DVDFab 8.1.0.5 Qt and haven't had any problems so far copying any of the latest movies.
Great thanks for the input. I wasn't saying I rip with NERO, I just burn with it. I think my burner has maybe just crapped out. But now I am faced with do I get a new DVD burner, or just get a Bluray burner and start burning BD-r's...
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
2. August 2011 @ 14:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Try To Burn With Imgburn

afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > copy dvd to dvdr > new copy protections, best software suite out there?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork