User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 03:12
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video capturing from analog sources > transferring beta sp tapes. how do i remove time code from screen?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Transferring Beta SP Tapes. How do I remove Time Code from screen?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Ayrfield
_
19. January 2013 @ 16:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello. I was wondering if anyone could help me please. I rented a Sony Beta cam SP CVR75 for a couple of days to transfer some Beta SP tapes I had. I use an Honestech Vid Box to digitise videos onto my computer.

I connected the Beta SP player to the Honestech box using a BNC to phono connection into the VIDEO OUT (Super 3) and connected a video phono lead from there into the Honestech. I connected to XLR to Phono leads into the Honestech box for Audio. The video and audio signals are coming into the computer (through USB) perfectly. The only problem is the huge black bar with the time code across the screen. Is there anyway to turn off the Time code on the Beta Player so the video signal is coming into the computer without the time code across the screen?

If anyone could help I would really appreciate it so much. Thank you.
Ayrfield
_
19. January 2013 @ 18:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Got it working. Thanks.
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video capturing from analog sources > transferring beta sp tapes. how do i remove time code from screen?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork