User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 03:16
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video capturing from analog sources > unable to convert from .rar to video
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Unable to convert from .rar to Video
  Jump to:

Posted Message
david_d
_
23. October 2011 @ 18:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am unable to convert .rar files to video. I have tried with WinRar and 7zip Trial Versions and regular downloads of the software.
It prompts me for a password. I don't know the password. Can someone give me a password or tell me how to bypass this password prompt.
Not very computer literate here so any information would greatly help.

Thanks!
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. October 2011 @ 19:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If it's been password protected you will have to ask whoever protected it for the password before it can be accessed.
_
23. October 2011 @ 21:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Unless you know the person that put the password on file, I`d forget it.
Those type files usually come with a file that has a web site to get password.
I`d be careful might get something you don`t want.
Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
23. October 2011 @ 21:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video capturing from analog sources > unable to convert from .rar to video

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork