afterdawn.com > forums > digital audio > high resolution audio > hd on xbmc
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Hd on xbmc
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
21. February 2014 @ 05:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a wee but of help I've a minix x7 and have xbmc installed I wish to get premium channels in hd quality ( we all know what ones I'm after ) I do not mind donating a few euros each month for this addon if I could be pointed in the correct direction I would be very great full
Advertisement
_
__
ddp
_
21. February 2014 @ 13:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
moved to correct forum as not a "feedback & suggestions" issue.
_
21. February 2014 @ 17:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm sorry if I've upset you , I'm new to all this forum business if this forum is not the type that points things
out and gives people who are not so much clued in HELP then as I've said I'm sorry the two reasons I'm asking this is it is a software issue along with hardware and if I get it correct 1,000s be interested in it, Now if I can trouble you to ask , will I leave this forum or have I just posted under the incorrect header ??? You seem to be experienced could you help me ?

Thanks 😎
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
21. February 2014 @ 17:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Nup ain't got a clue what ones your after however xbmc uses addons etc which most are usually already included you just select & download them,to watch netflix etc when your outside the US or zone restricted you would need to set up a vpn to fool the server to think you live there then it's just a matter of subsricptioning.Don't ask me how to setup a vpn to view zoned content i haven't got around to doing it yet.

check xbmc wiki as well

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 21. February 2014 @ 17:11

tongs007
_
22. February 2014 @ 11:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by scorpNZ:
Nup ain't got a clue what ones your after however xbmc uses addons etc which most are usually already included you just select & download them,to watch netflix etc when your outside the US or zone restricted you would need to set up a vpn to fool the server to think you live there then it's just a matter of subsricptioning.Don't ask me how to setup a vpn to view zoned content i haven't got around to doing it yet.

check xbmc wiki as well
Curious as I want to know what he's after
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. March 2014 @ 20:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ah quad core android box number of items are blocked like 1 channel and you need a work around fix,mentioned here.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-59/android_tv_box-967279/
afterdawn.com > forums > digital audio > high resolution audio > hd on xbmc

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork