User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 00:17
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > news comments > fortnite dev sues apple, google and receives support
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Fortnite dev sues Apple, Google and receives support
  Jump to:

The following comments relate to this news article:

Fortnite dev sues Apple, Google and receives support

article published on 14 August, 2020

Epic Games has received support from gamers and from other firms as it takes on Google and Apple in court over their App Store policies. Epic recently offered Fortnite players a 20 percent discount on its in-game V-bucks currency if they paid Epic Games directly. Bypassing Apple and Google's internal payment systems meant that Epic could avoid paying the standard 30 percent fee to the tech giants. ... [ read the full article ]

Please read the original article before posting your comments.
Posted Message
SoTired
_
17. August 2020 @ 19:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I don't play Fortnight, but I agree that Apple is evil, and I hope the court forces Apple to change its practices. As for Google, I think they are also evil in many ways, but at least Google allows you to get apps outside the Play store. As long as they allow competition, I'm OK with letting the market forces work. But Apple does not allow competition for iOS app delivery, and that needs to stop, IMHO.
sam1999
_
18. August 2020 @ 05:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility
Epson Printer drivers for Windows 10
How to fix Epson Printer offline?
Epson printer driver for Mac
How to add Epson printer to Mac
Download Epson Printer software for scanning

HP Printer drivers universal for Windows
HP printer software download for Windows
HP Printer drivers for Mac
HP Printer drivers for Windows 10
HP Printer driver is unavailable
Download HP Printer software for scanning

Sammiller
outrightstore
_
3. September 2020 @ 04:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Outright Store is a well-experienced in the CRM industry that has faced every daunting task of their clients regarding the CRM software and ultimately, Outright Store has some stellar plugins for your business enhancement. We have the extensions like Twilio SMS, Document Bulk Uploader, DocuSign, Empower PDF Template, Filter Manager, etc.

Outright Store is a well-experienced in the CRM industry that has faced every daunting task of their clients regarding the CRM software and ultimately, Outright Store has some stellar plugins for your business enhancement. We have the extensions like Twilio SMS, Document Bulk Uploader, DocuSign, Empower PDF Template, Filter Manager, etc.
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > news comments > fortnite dev sues apple, google and receives support

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork