User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 15:56
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > news comments > new qualcomm chip gives smartwatches 2x performance, 50% more battery life
Show topics

Forums
Forums
New Qualcomm chip gives smartwatches 2x performance, 50% more battery life
  Jump to:

The following comments relate to this news article:

New Qualcomm chip gives smartwatches 2x performance, 50% more battery life

article published on 20 July, 2022

The leading semiconductor corporation Qualcomm has announced new Snapdragon chips for wearables. The upcoming Snapdragon W5 Gen 1 and Snapdragon W5+ Gen 1 system-on-chips provide vastly improved power management among other changes. In their documentation, the company has focused on the superior, in what they call the "most advanced leap yet", the Snapdragon W5+ Gen 1 chip, which is the ... [ read the full article ]

Please read the original article before posting your comments.
Posted Message
Nahidur Rahaman
_
6. August 2022 @ 10:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
in the smartwatch history the Snapdragon W5+ Gen 1 chip is a huge bleesing i think.
AnneHeche
_
7. August 2022 @ 03:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Smartwatch these days is not a good idea because I am making this review as a result of the encounter I had with Barrysanchez (hackermail) . co m
I hire these guys for a phone hack/track which they asked for the phone number, iCloud ID and date of birth of the target involved. They eventually gained access from his smartwatch ( I guess the watch was really smart). I believe that hackers can do anything you want them to do remotely as long as they are piad for it .
_
24. August 2022 @ 15:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Treat Anxiety Before It Ruins Your Life

Anxiety disorders first develop in childhood. While some disorders improve over time, others persist into adulthood. Such a disorder can significantly affect an individuals growth and development. For example, separation anxiety in children occurs when children fear separation from their parents and guardians for various reasons.

pharmahealthonline.com/anti-anxiety/treat-anxiety-before-it-ruins-your-life
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > news comments > new qualcomm chip gives smartwatches 2x performance, 50% more battery life

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork