User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 17:37
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > news comments > twitter confirms vulnerability resulted in over 5 million accounts exposed
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Twitter confirms vulnerability resulted in over 5 million accounts exposed
  Jump to:

The following comments relate to this news article:

Twitter confirms vulnerability resulted in over 5 million accounts exposed

article published on 8 August, 2022

Twitter released a statement on Friday confirming that a vulnerability they had patched earlier this year was, in fact, used in a malicious attack to collect user data. The company was forced to come clean after media reports about hacked account details surfaced on the web. According to Twitter, the company became aware of the problem in January 2022 via the company's bug bounty program. ... [ read the full article ]

Please read the original article before posting your comments.
Posted Message
_
26. August 2022 @ 02:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Twitter has confirmed that a suspected data breach in July led to account data being stolen. Twitter has confirmed that the phone numbers and email addresses from 5.4 million accounts have been stolen due to the zero-day vulnerability on the platform that was originally flagged in January 2022.

frencoltd
_
29. August 2022 @ 00:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Nice put up. I truly like your content. It's inspiring and I absolutely like it. We are provide same services. Please go to my website. Frenco Ltd help Entrepreneurs who want to grow digitally, using modern sales channels and scale quickly worldwide. Our services includes Lead generation, A/B testing and rapid experimentation across SEO, SEM,Social media, and other marketing channels.<a href="https://frencoltd.com">FrencOltd</a>

frencoltd
_
29. August 2022 @ 02:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Nice put up. I truly like your content. Its inspiring and I absolutely like it. We are provide same services. Please go to my website. Frenco Ltd help Entrepreneurs who want to grow digitally, using modern sales channels and scale quickly worldwide. Our services includes Lead generation, A/B testing and rapid experimentation across SEO, SEM,Social media, and other marketing channels. https://frencoltd.com/

frencoltd
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
31. August 2022 @ 03:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Nice put up. I truly like your content. Its inspiring and I absolutely like it. We are provide same services. Please go to my website. Frenco Ltd help Entrepreneurs who want to grow digitally, using modern sales channels and scale quickly worldwide. Our services includes Lead generation, A/B testing and rapid experimentation across SEO, SEM,Social media, and other marketing channels. https://frencoltd.com/

frencoltd
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > news comments > twitter confirms vulnerability resulted in over 5 million accounts exposed

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork