User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 14:55
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video to dvd > 1.making dvd menus ---- 2. using dvdremake question
Show topics

Forums
Forums
1.Making DVD Menus ---- 2. Using dvdremake question
  Jump to:

Posted Message
theGman91
_
28. August 2004 @ 20:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Helllo,

Im new to the forum here, and I just want to say thanks in advance for any help you can give me..

My question is: I have been using dvdremake, which i love by the way.. Its the first software I have used that can remove trailers, FBI warnings etc, without putting a still image or color screen in its place. They are totally removed like they were never there.

Now, say I remove the french and spanish subtitles and/or some of the special features, I would like to remove the button and link to them in the menus.. I was wondering which program has the easiest interface to do this?

DVDremake also has an export template option which exports a .bmp snapshot of the menu for editing.. I have edited the snapshot with photoshop, and removed the buttons I dont need, but now i guess i need a program to get the bitmap back in to replace the original.. I have used DVD-lab to import the bitmap in, and it worked fine, but i dont know how to get this into the original vob.. i tried the compile option in dvd lab thinking i can just grab that vob and replace the original in the movie folder, but to compile the dvd in dvd-lab, they want a movie and a few other things to even start, when ALL I WANT IS THE MENU. Any help would be appreciated and i hope i explained this clearly.

Thanks,
Glenn
watcher98
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
11. September 2004 @ 06:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi can u tell me how much this dvdremake cost i think i might buy one for the editing stuff i need to do

only the stronest last
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video to dvd > 1.making dvd menus ---- 2. using dvdremake question

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork