Show topics

Forums
Forums
Computer to TV problems
  Jump to:

Posted Message
stan83
_
31. August 2004 @ 17:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey guys. Ok. Im having some problems with video on my tv from my ti 4200 card. When I try to play video it comes out black and white and flicks color on my tv but looks fine on my monitor.

To make things more confusing, it worked not a week ago perfect. and to make it even more confusing, only 1 avi works in color and the rest of them have that problem. I have checked the rca cord, reinstalled video drivers, reinstalled nimo, ffd show, and ac3.
Im at a total loss. I would worship whoever can fix this problem.
steve
erik1213
_
1. September 2004 @ 09:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I had the same problem. It worked perfectly for weeks and then one day the picture on the TV was black and white but everything worked fine just not in color. I figured out that it was the cable I was using. There was a defect or something like that although you couldn't tell just by looking at it. So I just went out and bought another cable for a few bucks and now it's perfect.
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > televisions > computer to tv problems

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork