User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 01:49
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > free motorola mobile phone tool
Show topics

Forums
Forums
FREE MOTOROLA MOBILE PHONE TOOL
  Jump to:

Posted Message
oggie666
_
29. October 2004 @ 05:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a copy of the mobile phones tool for motorola mobiles, it is in english and has been split into six segments using winrar as it is 40mb plus.

you will need to use winrar to open the folder once you have all 6 segments

if anyone wants it let me know and i will
email you with it

THERE IS ONE WARNING THOUGH.....

I HAVA HAD REPORTS THAT THIS SOFTWARE DOESNT RUN WITH SERVICE PACK 2

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 31. October 2004 @ 20:40

Advertisement
_
__
drlandi
_
29. October 2004 @ 18:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Sr.
I could not find anywere the Motorola phone tool.
Could you send It for me?
I would really apreciate that.
My email address is noemailsallowed@afterdawn.com
Tahnks

Daniel

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. October 2004 @ 09:24

PieterPan
_
30. October 2004 @ 04:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Helloz

I have purchased the motorola v600 and the bluetooth dongle for my laptop. I am looking for a free mobile phone tools software and other software for my phone.
Must be in english.

Please email me at noemailsallowed@afterdawn.com

Pieter Pan

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. October 2004 @ 09:24

_
30. October 2004 @ 09:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Forum rules fellas - no posting email addies. Use the pm function ;)

My killer sig came courtesy of bb "El Jefe" mayo.
The Forum Rules You Agreed To! http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
"And there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33
coltuk
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
3. November 2004 @ 12:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thx for sending it to me.works great and i use win xp pro with service pack 2 and ive had no problems with it.nice 1 oggie!
AMBER26T
_
3. November 2004 @ 18:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
YES PLEASE SEND ME THE PHONE TOOLS 2 NOEMAILSALLOWED@AFTERDAWN.COM

THANKS

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. November 2004 @ 07:31

_
4. November 2004 @ 07:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@AMBER26T

Was there anything unclear about my post regarding the forum rules and posting email addies?

"And there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33
inkdemon
Suspended permanently
_
5. November 2004 @ 03:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hello, can u please send me a copy of mpt as well, i been trying to get a copy for awhile with no luck. thanks alot, NOEMAILSALLOWED@AFTERDAWN.INVALID

(account re-activated on 2005-03-08 by Ketola)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. March 2005 @ 23:48

_
5. November 2004 @ 14:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
inkdemon is now gone for posting an addy after all these warnings. I'm not joking.

Any idiot that posts an addy from this point on will be banned immediately since apparently warnings weren't enough.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 5. November 2004 @ 14:12

opera936
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
5. November 2004 @ 17:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yes
please send to noemailsallowed@afterdawn.com
thank you!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. November 2004 @ 17:30

_
5. November 2004 @ 17:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
opera936 makes two. I can do this all day.

sush
Suspended permanently
_
8. November 2004 @ 02:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi there,
I could not find anywere the Motorola phone tool.
I would be very glad, if you send it to me.
My email address is emailaddress@removed.again
Instead of using this e-mail id, It would be best if
you could send it on: emailaddress@removed.again
Thanxs

Sushant

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 8. November 2004 @ 03:06

Admin

9 product reviews
_
8. November 2004 @ 03:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I wonder if we'll end up banning all our users on just this one thread.

If you need to contact oggie666, or anyone else, click on the "Compose private message" -icon.

Oh yeah. It looks like this:

Jari Ketola
Administrator
http://www.AfterDawn.com

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 8. November 2004 @ 03:08

brush
_
8. November 2004 @ 07:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Glad I can read before I post , after finding this forum, would hate to get banned for something like and id-10-t error...LOL
aproxia
Suspended permanently
_
8. November 2004 @ 17:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Wow, just what I was looking for. Do you think you can send it to me too? igotbanned@afterdawn.com Thanks!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 8. November 2004 @ 17:52

_
8. November 2004 @ 17:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Four and counting.

Admin

9 product reviews
_
9. November 2004 @ 10:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Closing the moron magnet thread.

Jari Ketola
Administrator
http://www.AfterDawn.com
Advertisement
_
__

_

16 product reviews
_
26. November 2004 @ 20:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
LMFAO!!!!

This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > free motorola mobile phone tool

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork