User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 00:16
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > motorola phone tools software
Show topics

Forums
Forums
motorola phone tools software
  Jump to:

Posted Message
schof
Inactive
_
9. November 2004 @ 04:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi everyone can i just start bty saying that due to all the information that was on this site i was able to find the software for my motorola v220(phone tools)
i have a question that i hope someone is able to answer i have the software installed and is working finr i can download pics, sounds etc to my phone but am unable to upload anything from my phone to my comp keep getting error message error on line 5 position 19, whitespaces is not allowed at this location. could someone help PLEASESSSSSSSSSs.
thnx Tracey
Advertisement
_
__
clevj001
_
10. November 2004 @ 13:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey what website did you find the program at
justin
schof
Inactive
_
10. November 2004 @ 14:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i got the software from here http://www.motclub.com/html/programs.htm#mpt
clevj001
_
10. November 2004 @ 20:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i was told there too it worked about a month ago but now for some reason it doesnt i dunno why how long ago did you do it
GeeDaddy
_
11. November 2004 @ 02:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Schof,
If you get an error like "white space not allowed at this location" check for file names and make sure they do not contain more then 36 characters (including . and file extension)
If you get an error like "A semi colon character was expected" check your file names for a ?&? character. This is a special character and is not allowed in a file name.

ClevJ001,
Everything you need is here:
http://free.angeltowns.com/geedaddy/
Good luck!
schof
Inactive
_
11. November 2004 @ 05:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi thnx for getting back to me..the folders come up my picture, audio, etc, but when i open them that is when i get the message, but the folder is blank when i open it, i don't understand cos when i upload my contacts it works just not anything else. do u think this could have anything to do with my wap setting on my phone as i do have problems getting onto the internet through it.
Tracey
ugetdat
_
11. November 2004 @ 06:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Does anyone have the username and password for the above site????

Cheers

ugetdat
MotoFoker
_
15. November 2004 @ 15:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I got the same problem - can't open picture folder.
"Error on line 7, position 26
A semi colon character was expected."

The only thing I found was in alt.cellular.motorola that someone tried a Motorola cable instead of generic brand and it fixed problem.

I have generic brand cable BTW. Phone book part works fine. This is pissing me off! What's the point of having a camera phone if you can't get the freaking pictures from it?
MotoFoker
_
16. November 2004 @ 18:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The fix is to rename any pics with "special characters" like ampersands. Mine works now.
Advertisement
_
__

_
teesaxon
_
28. November 2004 @ 11:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am looking for Motorola software for the V400. Please help!!
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > motorola phone tools software

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork