Show topics

Forums
Forums
moto tools
  Jump to:

Posted Message
urlan
_
28. November 2004 @ 06:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Installed the software lastnight. It worked great! The only thing that I see is that i'm on v2.21 how do I upgrade to 3.31?
rockdawg
_
28. November 2004 @ 09:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
When I finally rebooted my computer and reconnected my phone and started the Phone Tools. It asked me if I wanted to check for upgrades. Otherwise, I think you can manually check for upgrades after you start the application. Mine updated last night to 3.31.

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.

Hung like Einstein, and smart as a horse!
teesaxon
_
28. November 2004 @ 11:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Where did you download this from?
Advertisement
_
__

_
rockdawg
_
28. November 2004 @ 13:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Where did I download what from? Read this thread. It will tell you everything you need:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/129590

If your OS is Windows XP with SP2, then this software may not work at all for you.

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.

Hung like Einstein, and smart as a horse!
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > moto tools

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork