User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 05:24
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > for us newbs on the board...
Show topics

Forums
Forums
For Us Newbs on the board...
  Jump to:

Posted Message
matsayz
Suspended permanently
_
1. December 2004 @ 16:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if you want to "transfer" pictures/ringtones and DO NOT know how, or what to use or what program, read THIS. this "may" or "mayNOT" be agaisnt this boards rules and if so im sorry, please make corrections where needed up but i've found other posts going against the forums "rules" so hey, i dont give a shit if i can help someone when none of the regulars are helping the newbs. MAKE A NEWBIE GUIDE YOU LAZY ADMINS! or at least make this post pretty and POST IT!!!!!!!!!

as far as i know. which isnt much, i too am trying to find out how to do the same but there seems to be NO newbie guide to the "basics" of which we are looking for. so here, it seems we need whats called MPT(Mobile Phone Tools) by BVRP.

MPT has abunch of versions i guess. but the basic or one you might be able to find is V 1.23c. next being 2.something. there is a post below yours that has a sloooow as balls link. im going to get it and then host it on my website(unlimited bandwidth from a "actual" hosting company).

you will also need to find a "crack"/"serial" for the program. that my newbie friend is quite easy. search google for the name of the product and version #. or since im a nice guy. [REMOVED]

so to reiterate!!! for all us newbs!!!

MPT a.k.a Mobile Phone Tools
[REMOVED] <-this one contains the 1.23c version and the update, no crack(below) needed, but if you cant get this from me, the crack is below.

and a Crack/serial
REMOVED
good luck to all newbs that find this. and to any and all admins/veterans of the board, make a BLEEPING newb guide with lingo and where to start with basic transfering to phones an uploading ringtones and pics. for bleeps sake.

BTW!!! im not keeping the MPT.zip up forever. so once you get it "mirror"/host it somewhere else for others and post it under this post for future newbs!

that is all, Matsayz

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 1. December 2004 @ 17:21

_
1. December 2004 @ 17:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

Thank you so much for the lovely and intelligent post. I hope you stick around and make more........oh wait, never mind - I just banned you :)

My killer sig came courtesy of bb "El Jefe" mayo.
The Forum Rules You Agreed To! http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
"And there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 1. December 2004 @ 17:25

This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > for us newbs on the board...

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork