User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 21:11
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > receivers and amplifiers > harmon kardon receiver.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Harmon Kardon receiver.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
jetyi83
_
8. January 2005 @ 16:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
huh

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. March 2005 @ 10:01

Razz1234
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
11. January 2005 @ 00:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey jety,

I have only delt with 2 HK recievers in the last 2 years and both were not to my liking. One of the new owners didn't care for his $800 HK reciever either when he compared it to another freinds Denon 2803.

As you might notice through my postings, I am a HUDGE Denon fan and would recommend them over any reciever when compared dollar to dollar.

1 product review
_
31. January 2005 @ 00:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Whenever you plan on buying home theatre equipment, the best thing to do is go to the store and test receivers and diferent combinations of speakers for yourself. You can have a bad ass receiver, but if your speakers are crap what's the point and vice versa. There are different levels of performance as well as price ranges. Take your time and compare prices from store to store. Lots of places can match or even beat a competitors price. Good luck. Oh and take a DVD with you that has a DTS or DTS ES soundtrack to help you compare.
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > receivers and amplifiers > harmon kardon receiver.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork