User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 11:02
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > digital photography > interesting question with dvd covers...
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Interesting Question With DVD Covers...
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Matt555

1 product review
_
21. January 2005 @ 11:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
OK, I back up DVD's constantly, and when I do, I back them up and put them in a "THIN" clear dvd cases. Now, because these cases I use are thin, on the side of the DVD case, (where you usually see the name of the DVD) some of the writing runs off to the front of the DVD cover. What I want to be able to do, is select the center part of the DVD case, shrink it by 50%, then bring the other side right up next to it. This way i can print off the DVD cover with the center of it reduced 50% and it will actually look decent. Now, what I would like to know, is how I would go about doing this, and/or what programs will I require. I would really appreciate any help. Thank you.
forkndave
_
4. April 2005 @ 16:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you haven't figured this out yet, UndercoverXP will do what you want. It's also free. You can find it with a Google search.
Virtual4
_
5. April 2005 @ 07:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Matt I use Paint Shop Pro 8.0 for issues similar to what you are asking.

Gateway 500GR, 3Ghz, 200GB Hard, NEC-2510 DVD-RAM/RW
Advertisement
_
__

_
Matt555

1 product review
_
6. April 2005 @ 05:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks, but in this time ive moved on to normal dvd cases :D
Ill prob check out the programs anywayz, just because of how long i was tryin to figure this stuff out...
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > digital photography > interesting question with dvd covers...

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork