User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 21:13
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - dvd backup discussion > zone of the enders backup wont save, help!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Zone of the Enders Backup wont save, help!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Blade6478
_
31. January 2005 @ 15:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm currently using a Playstation 2 that has been modded with the DMS 3 Modchip. I recently backed up Zone of the Enders to a DVD +R, and everytime I attempt to save my game, the game resets and goes to the browser screen, where it shows my Memory Card and the PS2 game. Has anyone experienced similar trouble with this or other backed up games? Is there a way to solve this problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
zyw
_
4. June 2013 @ 17:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am having the same trouble. Has anyone successfully backed this game.

megadunderhead
_
3. December 2013 @ 22:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Question!!!

Are you using the official sony memory card or a third party there where several 16 meg cards that didn't work with older games and refused to save and sent games into a loop or worse failed to save at all...
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - dvd backup discussion > zone of the enders backup wont save, help!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork