User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 13:43
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > digital photography > help to crop to size
Show topics

Forums
Forums
help to crop to size
  Jump to:

Posted Message
brasseaux
_
1. February 2005 @ 04:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
below is a link to a cd label I scaned to my computer. as you can see, when you scan something round, it is scaned as a square. How do I take off the corners so only the label shows? I don't know if I am making my self clear. What I want is when I call up this jpg, I only want to see the label and not the corners

http://img184.exs.cx/img184/1968/cdlabel3am.jpg
brasseaux
_
1. February 2005 @ 04:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I messed up on the link. Below is the correct link.

thanks

http://img184.exs.cx/img184/1968/cdlabel3am.jpg
n2sZeRo
_
6. February 2005 @ 17:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
try the white out method. White out the corners so it'll print only the lables out. you would still have to cut the lable out anyway, unless it came pre-cut. but hope that helps.
Advertisement
_
__

_
Oopsla
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
3. March 2005 @ 20:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What programs do you have? Is this to print out or for a web page? .Gif files allow you to have "transparency" you still will have to take it into a image editor program such as Photoshop. You remove the gray area manually with the eraser or marque/select the circle using then inverse the selection and do delete. How many of these you gotta do?
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > digital photography > help to crop to size

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork