User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 21:09
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > digital camcorders > using minidv camera to convert video to computer
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Using miniDV camera to convert Video to Computer
  Jump to:

Posted Message
JZEITEL
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
20. December 2002 @ 09:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can I use my miniDv camera to convert a video source (VHS for example) to the computer to burn a DVD? Or I'll have to buy a digitizer card? Any suggestion? Tks.
HomerJ
_
27. December 2002 @ 00:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Depends whether your camcorder supports an analogue input or not.

Check your instruction manual. If you don't have access to it, I suggest you let us know the model type etc. Someone else then might be able to help.

HomerJ
bb330i
_
10. January 2003 @ 17:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Advertisement
_
__

_
pighead
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
10. January 2003 @ 18:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've successfully used a digital8 from sony as an analog to digital pass-through. The minidv should likewise work if the unit alows pass-through. The units supporting this also have a TBC incorporated and will thus defeat macrovision (for fair use purposes of course!)
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > digital camcorders > using minidv camera to convert video to computer

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork