User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 03:43
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > digital photography > epson problem
Show topics

Forums
Forums
epson problem
  Jump to:

Posted Message
sfxgeek
_
5. March 2005 @ 11:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I just recently replaced all my ink cartridges in my Epson R200 with ones I bought from Blankmedia.ca. They all seem to work however when I try to print anything with Red in it I get Orange. I tried playing around with the color controls on the printer settings page with no luck. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
Advertisement
_
__
ddp
_
5. March 2005 @ 12:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
do a print test that does all seperate colors as it seems 1 might not be jetting out its color
sfxgeek
_
5. March 2005 @ 13:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That's what I thought too, so I tried it and they all printed correct.
Any other suggestion?
ddp
_
5. March 2005 @ 15:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if still got the old red cartridge, take a dab of ink off it onto a piece of paper with similar dab from new cartridge to see if a difference or not. if there is a difference in that the old cartridge is red compared to blankmedia than contact blankmedia about the problem
Advertisement
_
__

_
maliaus
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
5. March 2005 @ 19:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Im a die hard epson user, I use to try the off brand inks. I really suggest using only epson made inks in your epson printer, using off brand inks ups your per page cost from (standard) $.04 a page to $.28 a page, plus with the way epson does thier jets, other inks clog more freq. plus, you lose the longevity of anything you print also. Everyone has thier way of doing things. Find what works the best for you and stick with it, never fix what isint broken.

ZoWillie

You can find me at zowillieproductions (my site)
or on messenger at ZoWillie

Good Digital Processing!!
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > digital photography > epson problem

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork