User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 11:26
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > over 600,000 forum posts
Show topics

Forums
Forums

Over 600,000 forum posts
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Page:12Next >
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
16. March 2005 @ 09:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just wanted to notify all of our regular users who might be interested of the fact that we just yesterday reached the 600,000th message in our English forums. Currently our English forums get over 11,000 posts each and every week, so we're set to break the 1M mark later this year with the current pace.

Additionally, two days ago, we got our 300,000th registered member.

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/
Advertisement
_
__
andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
16. March 2005 @ 22:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
it really boggles the mind that we have been able to set this mark, any takers on a bet as to the actual date we hit the 1000000 th post.
_
17. March 2005 @ 09:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
With the trend, I am thinking of around the end of summer...possibly august.

"From now on we are poison to you Spider-man...Thats why we call ourselves...VENOM"

ScubaBud
AfterDawn Addict
_
17. March 2005 @ 15:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm sure it will be sooner then August. You must of forgotten that ddp is here on aD! <G>

Just gonna wait for a minute or so for a reply! <G>
_
17. March 2005 @ 15:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
LoL!

Forgot about that....then how about.....oh, I don't know....next week maybe?

;)

"From now on we are poison to you Spider-man...Thats why we call ourselves...VENOM"

ScubaBud
AfterDawn Addict
_
17. March 2005 @ 15:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
When was the last time that there was a thread here in Afterdawn.com on round cables effecting anyone?s PC? We do have over 300,000 members here and I am sure that this would have come up before if it was a serious problem.
This is what I mentioned in a thread yesterday, the 16th. Now is that cutting it close or what? :)

Congratulations dRD, Administrators, Moderators, and all others I?m sure I missed on this great feat. I?m truly proud to be a member here on aD. Who ever dreamt up the term aD Addict got that right! <G>

_
17. March 2005 @ 16:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
LOL! Got that right!

I spend more time on here than I do socializing....at work, when I come home, I love this site.

And who'd a thunk it..that I would find this by accident....

Great job to you all for making this a great place to voice an opinion, get great programs, and meet great peeps!

ddp
_
17. March 2005 @ 19:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
are you guys implying something!!!!
andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
17. March 2005 @ 20:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ScubaBud (Senior Member) 17. March 2005 @ 20:21
Quote:
You must of forgotten that ddp is here on aD! <G>

Just gonna wait for a minute or so for a reply! <G>
reply: ddp (AfterDawn Addict) 18. March 2005 @ 00:32

Geezzzzzzz... that was along minute
ddp
_
17. March 2005 @ 20:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i was busy working on customer's 3 computer so was not home to do quick reply til the time i did
ScubaBud
AfterDawn Addict
_
18. March 2005 @ 02:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
andmerr

I cheated also, I loaded a PM to ddp with this link titled "Surprise" to get him to post here. :(

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 18. March 2005 @ 02:16

ddp
_
18. March 2005 @ 06:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
blew that on you, eh ScubaBud!!
Suspended permanently
_
22. May 2005 @ 01:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey sup im playing rune scape 2 and it is da bomb amd i just wana let u no im no scammer i dont scasm and this is wat u do my email is my porgram to make u richand a member plus member items and u will have ur member ship credits redeemed and u must be level 30 or over now jsut send ur user and password to phallus_head@email.com or twazzak@email.com u wil lalso receives gifts and all kinda s of cool stuff member i cant read ur pas and usser only my program can

edit by herbsman: go spam somewhere else , you cheeky little monkey

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. May 2005 @ 01:37

_
22. May 2005 @ 01:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
scasm off !!!!!

LOL

[edit]

Way to go herbs :)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. May 2005 @ 01:39

andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
22. May 2005 @ 02:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
herbsman : your the bomb

nice post
_
19. December 2005 @ 21:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@johnooo - 'fraid that pic in your sig is gonna have to go, kids frequent these forums...plus it's too large anyway but the content is gonna have to go

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. December 2005 @ 21:24

ScubaBud
AfterDawn Addict
_
20. December 2005 @ 02:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I agree Creaky... that would be rated "R" for violence if it was in a movie for sure... not to mention that its gross to look at with your morning cup of coffee like I just did!!! :)
andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
20. December 2005 @ 07:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
WTF................you'd think some people would think before putting this trash up on the forum.
_
20. December 2005 @ 07:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
knockoff the swearing, forum rules! edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. December 2005 @ 07:49

ddp
_
20. December 2005 @ 08:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
johnooo, you are history.
DaOsT
_
20. December 2005 @ 22:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
600 000 posts damm way to go Afterdawn:)

::LivE ForeveR OR DiE TryiN!!::....::DonT FinD US WE WilL FinD YoU::..
ChecK OuT ThE PenguiN GamE AnD PosT YouR HighesT DistancE ON ThE ForuM
http://www.gazholland.co.uk
mlinuxko
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
20. December 2005 @ 22:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
_
21. December 2005 @ 05:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
getting up there.

gagetgirl
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
25. December 2005 @ 10:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
im trying to get my new ipod/mp4 that i had today to play vidios but i cant get them to transfer from my computer !! if anyone nows can u please reply im desperate???

Gage_Girl
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
25. December 2005 @ 10:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@gagetgirl, Merry Xmas, however...

...wrong forum

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

Page:12Next >

afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > over 600,000 forum posts

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork