Show topics

Forums
Forums
NEW RECORD
  Jump to:

Posted Message
msb5150
_
31. December 2002 @ 18:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I dont know where else to post this, so anyways: I'm 15, and my parents bought themselves a $1000 puppy as a christmas present(which explains how they bought my sister a computer, my brother a tv, and (apparently they ran out of cash) me $50) but anyway, this puppy you see, I like him I admit, must be taken out every hour or so. My parents were invited to some new years party, and I the only one in the house who cant Drive(LEGALLY) so Im stuck for the dog, bored off my ass, when I decide to go for a walk, I reach a point where it did not matter which direction I headed, I was 20 min from home walking and I knew this dog was gonna do something bad, so I started running(let me explain something, Im 15lbs overweight, I have pretty bad asthma, and I have chronic knee problems from breaking both knee caps) and made it home in time to stop the dog from making a mess, when I realized I hadn't run that far since 2nd grade, when I was diagnosed with the asthma, Im pretty happy, 2.5 miles for me is pretty good.

This is an amazingly imformative site with many places to find information and help. Please support it.

Staff Member
_
31. December 2002 @ 19:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well done. Run 2.6 tommorrow!!

;-)
T2K
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
8. January 2003 @ 00:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That was a great story for a 15 year old anyways.

I laughed I?m probably going to hell now.oops i mean heck

T2K
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > new record

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork