User User name Password  

Tuesday 11.6.2024 / 03:24
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > gta psp
Show topics

Forums
Forums
GTA PSP
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
8. May 2005 @ 11:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Has any one heard anything about this, it was supposed to let out this 16th, but it then got posted back to june 16, and i havent even seen screens for this or anything offical,, only rumors

http://pspcrack.tk/
"Rarely is the question asked; is our childern learning?" - G.W.Bush
Advertisement
_
__
_
8. May 2005 @ 11:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah I've only heard rumors too, I've read its suppose to be in Liberty City like the one for PS2. But that basically all I've heard.

AMD Athlon 64bit FX-55 - OCed to 3.06Ghz -- Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe nForce4 SLI -- 4GB Dual Channel DDR400
2x 120GB Seagate 10K RPM RAID-0 -- 2x BFG GeForce 6800 Ultra 256MB PCI Express SLI -- Plextor PX-740A & TDK 40x20x52x -- Windows 7 64bit -- Maybe old and outdated but still runs quick lol
_
8. May 2005 @ 19:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I heard it was supposed to either be a prequeal to san andreas, or it was supposed to be a prequeal to vice city, and the final one was it was supposed to be GTA:3-2 which is just GTA3 revised

_
8. May 2005 @ 19:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I heard it was supposed to either be a prequeal to san andreas, or it was supposed to be a prequeal to vice city, and the final one was it was supposed to be GTA:3-2 which is just GTA3 revised

ova112
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
9. May 2005 @ 18:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you are wrong bruv, basically it is set in liberty city but it is not a PREqual to vice city or GTA3 because the game is set in modern day (ie: 2005). at this point it is not confirmed weather it is a sequal to GTA3 or san andreas. word is that the main player will be CJ, if so then it follows sanandreas if not then it will be FIDO(main player in GTA3) as the main player. thats all thats known right now. will update when info is avaliable.
needs
Suspended permanently
_
23. June 2005 @ 06:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You play as Toni Cipriani, that mafia guy that gave you missions in GTA3.

It's set in Liberty City, 3yrs before GTA3.

Toni hasnt become part of the Mafia yet.

Id post a link to a site with all the details, but I dont think Im allowed to do that on this board.

Needs
Black PS2 V9 - Ripper 2 Gold Chip
Silver Slim PS2 V12 - Muppet Chip - Sub Zero Laser Fix
AfterDawn Addict

23 product reviews
_
23. June 2005 @ 13:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Here are some real screens (scans actually):
http://www.gta-libertycitystories.com/home/index.php?id=pages/screens

And more info on same site.
_
25. June 2005 @ 12:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
haha i made this post when the PSP forum first came out, how did you guys find this one?

AfterDawn Addict

23 product reviews
_
25. June 2005 @ 13:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Threads don't just disappear. And back then there was no real information about the game.
_
27. June 2005 @ 10:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ive heard of it too but the thing that sucks is the game is mission based not like the real GTA games where its a free open world.
AfterDawn Addict

23 product reviews
_
27. June 2005 @ 11:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Um.. All gta's are mission based. And no free roaming? Then it's not gta. You have false information there my friend.
_
27. June 2005 @ 11:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no, i mean, for example, in vice city you can roam the city and find people like joey or luigi and ask them for a mission. but you must find them first, so there is a mission state and a free state where there is nothin on the line and you can just roam around the city with nothin to worry about.but the psp version will have a story but instead of stealing a car to get to luigis the game will take you there step by step, so you cant roam the world in order to find missions.
sga91
_
29. June 2005 @ 07:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What i heard is after vercetti takes over sonny in vice city, he goes back to liberty city to take over the buiseness. This is the reason the title is called back to liberty city.

ova112
_
1. July 2005 @ 18:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE WRONG, THE MAIN PLAYER(PLAYABLE) IS TONY CIPRIANI FROM GTA:3 (HE OWNED A RESTERAUNT IN ST.MARKS). IT IS SET IN 1998 AND YOU ARE WORKING FOR THE ITALIAN MAFIA AGAIN. IT IS COMPLETELY 3D AND FREE ROAMING, THE GRAPHICS ARE NOT AS GOOD AS SAN ANDREAS BUT STILL VERY GOOD. AS YOU KNOW IT IS BASED IN LIBERTY CITY, BUT IT IS ALOT BIGGER THAN IT WAS IN GTA:3 BECAUSE THE TUNNLES IN SHORTSIDE VALE HAVE OPENED UP. IT IS SAID TO HAVE ALL THE FEATURES OF THE OLDER GAMES ON THE PS2 (NOT 2 SURE ABOUT AIR TRAVEL) BIKES AND BYCYCLES ARE THERE, YOU CAN CHANGE CLOTHES AND ENTER BUILDINGS. THE TARGETING SYSTEM IS SAID BY ROCKSTAR TO BE THE BEST OF ALL THE GTA GAMES. THE ONLYWAY ROCKSTAR SAID THIS GAME WILL BE COMPROMISED IN IS THE AMOUNT OF MUSIC IN IT (NOT AS MUCH AS GTA:SA BUT STILL ENOUGH), OH AND MISSIONS WILL BE A LITTLE FASTER PACED AND SHORTER. THIS IS A PREQUAL TO GTA:3 FOR THE PS2 WHICH CAME OUT IN 2001 AND WAS SET IN 2001. I ONLY WISH GTA:LCS WAS SET IN 2005. ANYWAY ILL TRY TO KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED.
OVA112, PEACE
_
1. July 2005 @ 19:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just wondering where you got this info at. I haven't really been searching for it, but it would be nice to read the article.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 1. July 2005 @ 19:13

Bloodust
_
1. July 2005 @ 21:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ova watc ypur caps plz read the forum rules
ova112
_
2. July 2005 @ 12:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
man i got most of my info from the OFFICIAL PLAYSTATION2 MAGAZINE UK (JULY ISSUE) there is aslo screens in the mag, looks wicked. but its probly floating around on the net sumwhere.

p.s: sorry didnt know about the caps
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

23 product reviews
_
2. July 2005 @ 14:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah they said the same thing about the targeting system when gta:sa was developed, but it was almost the same as in previous version and not so good. But I find it easy to use anyway. Air travel is not going to happen, not even dodo. Dodo was fun to fly because it was challenging, it's not so fun in vc and sa. Once I flew around lc 40 minutes, that was fun :)
Related links
Visit our PSP forums located at our sister site, Blasteroids.com!

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
psp games not reading 3 10. June 2014 Sony PSP - Games
PSP Custom Firmware Malfunction 4 10. June 2014 Sony PSP - General discussion
I cant see my psp games after changing the speed 333 5 9. June 2014 Sony PSP - Games
Whats better, a psp 1000 or a e1004? 5 19. January 2014 Sony PSP - Games
PSP won't turn on or charge 2 18. January 2014 Sony PSP - General discussion
Psp go games gone all in saved utility data does not work 4 7. January 2014 Sony PSP - Games
need help with my first generation psp!!! 3 20. December 2013 Sony PSP - General discussion
Second-generation PSP Vita will lose proprietary charging port 7 15. October 2013 News comments
help mod my PSP 5 8. October 2013 Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion
Help Needed Psp 2000 Backlight super dim 5 25. September 2013 Sony PSP - General discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > gta psp

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork