Show topics

Forums
Forums
Great new site you have
  Jump to:

Posted Message
johnnylaw
_
19. March 2002 @ 05:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
After being blasted with R3Nix rhetoric for the last couple of months, I'm glad to cruise over here and NOT have to read about that crappy setting command line stuff. Come on. With 160G hard drives, what are you trying to save space for?
I personally just use the latest lame_enc.dll, set EAC Compression options to use Wave Format Lame dll. This gives me a beautiful sounding mp3 without all that fluff. I wonder if anyone else finds ripping mp3s that simple.

Johnny Law
Advertisement
_
__
cd-rw.org

4 product reviews
_
19. March 2002 @ 07:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks for the compliments.

R3mix.net's webmaster got so busy with his civil life so that he has been unable to keep the site up do date.

I personally favour EAC with "--alt-preset standard", which is now pre-configured in the later EAC releases.

The old school is back. All hail the new http://BitBurners.com !
kathylaw
Inactive
_
28. May 2002 @ 22:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey buddy..good news for you, get any mp3's from this site , ita a very cool site with a lot of features embeded in it,get music of any type and of any artist..download any pop,jazz,rock or any other music or album,place on line ads..can share your documents..
cd-rw.org

4 product reviews
_
28. May 2002 @ 23:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Kathy,

If you are trying to advertise some website (you forgot the URL), then just forget it. Such posts will be deleted.

Pio2001
_
29. May 2002 @ 02:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
She must talk about afterdawn.com.
Advertisement
_
__

_
cd-rw.org

4 product reviews
_
29. May 2002 @ 13:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Aaahh..Sorry Kathy. I was an idiot =D

afterdawn.com > forums > digital audio > audio > great new site you have

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork