User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 21:57
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > now all member ranks are based on number of posts
Show topics

Forums
Forums

Now all member ranks are based on number of posts
  Jump to:

Posted Message

1 product review
_
26. August 2004 @ 01:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
okay, I'm a newbie and even I agree with Pete. I actually just as of now found out about the new system, so I looked at my account and saw that after this post, I only need one more post to make junior member. For what? Yes I do try to help people with what I know about the whopping 3 programs that I use, but in my eyes I've done nothing to advance a step. I would much rather feel that I earned a position. In my eyes, if people can't be recognized for their real contributions and selected based on recomendations, then we should all be "users" other than admins, mods, and da boss. I know what's done is done, but that doesn't always make it right.

1 product review
_
26. August 2004 @ 01:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well this sucks.... just cuz i got me over 1600 posts i got me Senior.... seems the only way i got me Senior was cuz of the new system... kinda stupid... cuz i wanted to "earn" the title of Senior... not just get out of no where.. if someone would actualy bother to look on the ps2 forum i would have made the Senior long time ago... :(

PC i7 3770K 8Gb Ram Radeon 290X 4TB WD Black 60Gb SDD
Xbox360 Slim RGH Dash 16202
Xbox360 PHAT 14719 BENQ drive
Black PS3 CECH-L04 PS3ITA 4.50 Converted DEX
White PS3 CECH-2506B PS3ITA 4.50 Converted DEX
Black PS3 DECH-J00A DEX FW4.50
andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
26. August 2004 @ 01:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey dRD I think your new rules are pretty pointless on the posting so take me back to a newbie will ya.I DONT DESERVE OR NEED TO BE A SENIOR MEMBER.I come here to get the help i need from the more learned members which there are heaps off.(nepilim/wilkes/ cozza when he was here/dela and even darthnip on occasion

(sick of all the crap that people are going on about.If you guys thought cozza should of gone up the ranks thats your call and no ones elses.wish this site was like it was 18 months ago less politics)

thanks for letting me have my say!!!!

andmerr

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. August 2004 @ 01:58

Advertisement
_
__

_
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
26. August 2004 @ 05:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This is pointless debate -- whichever way the system is changed, half the people are unhappy. Will close this thread now and I will personally ban the next one who complains about the ranks either via PM or via public forums.

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. August 2004 @ 05:21

This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > now all member ranks are based on number of posts

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork