User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 10:27
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > feedback to artists > blink 182 vs. sum 41
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Blink 182 VS. Sum 41
  Jump to:

Posted Message
azsmiley
_
19. August 2005 @ 10:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I heard, at one time, that it was Blink 182 who got sum 41 started. Is that true?
Advertisement
_
__
punkrockn
_
3. January 2006 @ 18:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
blink 182 is ok i guess but sum 41 IS THE BEST BAND EVER i wish that deryck didnt get engaged to avril lavinge though
by the way i am aware that i probably spelled avril's last name wrong
dude i am typing way too much who the hell would name their child avril anyway
the probably wanted to name her april but screwed up her birth certificate and just called her avril
well i guess i should stop typing now
punkrockn
_
3. January 2006 @ 18:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dude i am like the only one to reply since august....SWEEEEEEEEET...hey wait a second this probablys that noone will reply to my comment.........this sucks.....now im sad......why the hell am i still typing if most likely noone will reply................oh well.....anyone like rise against?
punkrockn
_
3. January 2006 @ 18:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what the hell kind of a name is azsmiley..queer
hey did u notice ive said hell in every one of my messages....SWEEEEEEET
azsmiley
_
10. January 2006 @ 13:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey flunkrockn...er...uh.. I mean punkrockn.... are you a mental midget or 12 years old? Let me break it down for you: think about it... "az".. Arizona, maybe? Duh!... "Smiley"... Gee could that be a nickname?

By the way, if you are the only one to answer this post since August, do you think anyone cares about this post. So, that brings me to, THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE! I only answered this because I'm still set up for updates to this thread. Geez get a life.... queer.
_
10. January 2006 @ 14:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i love both bands i think both of them are incredible and deeply talented.

i love that hell song and pieces from sum41
all the small thing and first date from blink 182

stop hoping, start loving.
_
10. January 2006 @ 14:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Both

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. April 2006 @ 21:24

_
11. January 2006 @ 08:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yet another pathetic flaming forum....
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. January 2006 @ 05:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How about this. They BOTH SUCK

R.I.P. 2Pac, Eazy-E, Biggie, Big L, Big Pun, Mac Dre, Aaliyah, Left Eye and all the other fallen soldiers

The best MP3 ripper around (Exact Audio Copy)
http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/mydeneaclame.cfm
To make gapless audio cd's out of MP3's
http://www.chrismyden.com/040207.php
To check vital info on your MP3's download Encspot
http://www.guerillasoft.co.uk/encspot/
To get past copy protection on Audio Cd's read this
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/70597
To tag your MP3's the easy way download T&R
http://www.softpointer.com/tr.htm
punkrockn
_
15. January 2006 @ 09:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
azsmiley i was just kidding get a fuckin life
marklucas
_
15. January 2006 @ 19:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i Realy like both bands , but if i had to listen to just one i would say blink 182

Ps: does any one know if they did any songs together?
blnk182mn
_
28. April 2006 @ 18:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol its not a even a fight blink is better by a long shot. sum is ok but blink is the reason they started. blink sounds,looks, better and there all cool as guys. im not saying sums bad but compared to blink they dont stand a chance
Advertisement
_
__

_
rockbase
_
5. June 2006 @ 03:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sum 41 is better coz they have solos,blink is cool but they cant play solos,solos need real talent so sum kicks ass
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > feedback to artists > blink 182 vs. sum 41

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork