User User name Password  

Friday 7.6.2024 / 22:38
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > ratdvd discussion, help and suggestions > ratdvd does not play in media player 10
Show topics

Forums
Forums
ratDVD does not play in Media player 10
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
15. July 2005 @ 18:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I can't get mine to play in wmp10 either. Do I have this straight, you can play the ratDVD file as it is, without converting it, right? I didn't do the converting, so I have no clue to how they did it.
Advertisement
_
__
UchihaIta
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
27. July 2005 @ 05:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Okay so what happens in WMP10 is that i get an error message saying error loading codec, how do i fix that?
robtwilk
_
28. July 2005 @ 12:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes, WMP10 should play the file. There are a set of instructions that tell you everything you need on your PC. Once you have them you simply play the file in WMP10.
dnstommy
_
28. July 2005 @ 18:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can you link us to the instructions?
Advertisement
_
__

_
robtwilk
_
1. August 2005 @ 13:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Here is the guide:

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/dvd_to_ratdvd.cfm

You guys should read the whole post here. First of all it is full of useful (and not so useful) information. All of the "how to" information is available here, and this guide is right from the ratDVD page at the top of this post.

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > ratdvd discussion, help and suggestions > ratdvd does not play in media player 10

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork