User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 13:31
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > feedback to artists > deep'n'dark tracks
Show topics

Forums
Forums
deep'n'dark tracks
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
26. October 2005 @ 15:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
i wasn't always the nice, pleasant, easy-going guy i am today
Haha - nothing like 'blowing your own trumpet!!'

Advertisement
_
__
Auslander
AfterDawn Addict
_
26. October 2005 @ 15:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol, you've seen my posts around here. generally i'm more than accomodating, aren't i? hehe, nothin' like a little toot every now and then :D

_
26. October 2005 @ 15:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
deepndark,

The members are correct. You cannot advertise on our forums. Take a look at this site MP3Lizard.com. I would suggest you read the forum rules there as well. I'm not sure of the rules and or if you can advertise your album. But you might be able to put some tracks up so people can get a listen.

As far as spamming goes ... you only posted this once. But you really should have read the forum rules. Although you did not like what our members had to say they were correct and using foul language.

Also advertising in your sig is not allowed.

Your posts will be cleaned. If your only intention was to promote your album then don't post again.

2 product reviews
_
26. October 2005 @ 15:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mwuhahaha, can you hear the thunder coming.
Won't be too much longer till a mod shuts this one down.

Edited: Damn, beaten by flip. Good job man.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. October 2005 @ 16:01

_
26. October 2005 @ 16:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
*moved*

Auslander
AfterDawn Addict
_
26. October 2005 @ 16:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
flip didn't ban him! lol, are you back on your medication, flip? you have been most kind there, buddy. maybe you can lead that dude on to be a bit nicer fella :D

_
26. October 2005 @ 16:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol ... almost did :)
Quote:
are you back on your medication, flip?
nah, just back from a break. that whole thing with the dd forums guys ruined it for me. But hopefully things will be better now.

And only one thing ... Lethal you should have been more clear why what he did wrong. That is the only reason why I didn't ban him.

Auslander
AfterDawn Addict
_
26. October 2005 @ 16:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
glad to see you back :D

hey, flip...i think you were right back with those dd guys, man. you caught a hard rap for doing your job, bud. i'm happy to see you've remained standing tall. :-)

_
26. October 2005 @ 16:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
Lethal you should have been more clear why what he did wrong. That is the only reason why I didn't ban him.
a tad confused, but think i get the general gyst :)

just the way he was speaking to me/us was way out of order. it's not everyday you get called a f**khead. He was a spammer i told him so. he didn't like it. but anyway it's sorted now. so thanks for the tip ;)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. October 2005 @ 16:21

deepndark
Suspended permanently
_
27. October 2005 @ 03:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Lethal B - my tracks got airplay already thankyou very much.
I'm newbie so - you think you've posted more than me then you have better status? hahahaa!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. October 2005 @ 03:13

Auslander
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. October 2005 @ 03:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
huh? well, duh, he's posted more than you so of course he has a better status. and lethal hasn't been a jerk-off, so we like him anyway. he gets an automatic good social status for just being a nice guy. whereas you, with that over-confident and intellectually-lacking internet persona of yours, are automatically considered a waste of living matter.

deepndark
Suspended permanently
_
27. October 2005 @ 03:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i don't give no f*** about your status system and it wasn't me who started to act rude. you think you're better than me - lol - keep dreaming. yeah - i've been using this language everywhere, but we all know that that's just harmless and funny shitchat - i can say f***head etc. and they know it's harmless and more healthy way to discuss then yours. They are not gonna piss off if i say you're f***head - they say to me too and we like it that way. You are like little child - "i like him but i don't like you - i don't wanna play with you" - bwahahahahaaaa! - Grow up and don't be such a SISSY!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. October 2005 @ 03:55

LtothaP
Suspended permanently
_
27. October 2005 @ 04:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
[removed]

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. October 2005 @ 06:36

7 product reviews
_
27. October 2005 @ 06:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
banned ..and closed.

_
27. October 2005 @ 07:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
**re-opened**

ok asshole, here's the thing;
1. you cant advertise here, no matter how you try and word it, you're selling a cd and pimping it here which is against our rules. sorry we dont have one that specifically prohibits the pushing of some fruity loops electronic waste of time, but hey we cant please everybody.
2. you're just an asshole with every response you have, the reason people dont mind you in other forums is obviously like you said, you rarely post.
3. and an extra special sprinkle coated FU from me just for making me waste 10 minutes of my day having to do this.

now kindy get the hell out!

http://www.Lonero.net - friend of the forums, great guitar player
#afterdawn (well i have no idea where it is anymore)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. October 2005 @ 07:23

AfterDawn Addict
_
27. October 2005 @ 08:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Woohoo, way to go guys!

Gif by Phantom69

Auslander
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. October 2005 @ 09:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if this f***tard didn't care about ranks, then why would he bring them up multiple times? lord-a-mighty...he's his own worst enemy in debate.

you may talk that way on other forums, moron, but you don't talk that way here. what's so hard to understand about that? they're simple rules! you follow them and everything goes smoothly in the positive direction. you break them, and a mod comes down on your ass, with an army addicts and senior members behind him.

jesus, it's obviously not healthier to talk like that, as it sets many offended people off on tyrades. the point of AD is not for your "harmless and funny s***chat"...it's for tech assistance.

and it's not like a child, it's like an adult. a little child would say, "i don't like you, so i'm gonna pick a fight with you," which is exactly what you did, bonehead. an adult would say, "i don't get along with you, so i won't stick around you," in an effort to prevent a confrontation and continue to live peacefully.

the sissy is you, hiding behind you're own stupidity, dumbass. you want to take this to blows? you can find me in Hillsboro, Missouri. meet me in the parking lot of the high school Sunday night, and i'll royally kick your ass.

from the beginning, we warned you, deepndark. you elevated this to a flame war, and you are responsible for your fate. i retract my previous offer; don't ever come back.

fuffa
Suspended permanently
_
27. October 2005 @ 11:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
YAY - he's gone now - wohooooo!

I'm sure Auslander you would kick his ass :)
His music was pretty dark. Reminds a little bit Prodigy. Not my taste - maybe Urban Nature was the best.

Where do people like he come from?

_
27. October 2005 @ 12:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well aren't you the funny one!! considering you are deepndark!!

but hey, assholes like you aren't worth the bother!!
fuffa
Suspended permanently
_
27. October 2005 @ 12:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
are you just jelaous - that's what my friends think - lol

_
27. October 2005 @ 13:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Fine. I admit. I am totally jealous.

Please could you leave now?
Quote:
i retract my previous offer; don't ever come back
oh, well he is back again spreading more poison

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. October 2005 @ 13:04

fuffa
Suspended permanently
_
27. October 2005 @ 13:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
*kisses*

Auslander
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. October 2005 @ 13:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
looks like we might be whipping out the rarely-used IP Ban.

fuffa
Suspended permanently
_
27. October 2005 @ 13:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can you find a reason for that?

Advertisement
_
__

_
Auslander
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. October 2005 @ 14:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you post senselessly and without regard for the forum's rules or members...that's more than enough to give you the permanent shove out the door.

afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > feedback to artists > deep'n'dark tracks

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork