User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 08:56
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > three new console forum rooms opened
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Three new console forum rooms opened
  Jump to:

Posted Message
andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
22. January 2006 @ 20:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
think he's trying to pad it personally
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
28. January 2006 @ 02:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
blatant attempt at increasing post count

R.I.P. 2Pac, Eazy-E, Biggie, Big L, Big Pun, Mac Dre, Aaliyah, Left Eye and all the other fallen soldiers

The best MP3 ripper around (Exact Audio Copy)
http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/mydeneaclame.cfm
To make gapless audio cd's out of MP3's
http://www.chrismyden.com/040207.php
To check vital info on your MP3's download Encspot
http://www.guerillasoft.co.uk/encspot/
To get past copy protection on Audio Cd's read this
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/70597
To tag your MP3's the easy way download T&R
http://www.softpointer.com/tr.htm
andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
28. January 2006 @ 03:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well at this rate it would matter if they are pointless..............watch out for the nero-nator

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 28. January 2006 @ 03:44

_
28. January 2006 @ 04:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i got ears like a bat, me :O

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
_
7. February 2006 @ 11:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
most of the people who post in the games forums are n00bs.
agreed there are alot of completly and lazy posts .... but that doesnt mean that there cant be any any posts whos sole purpose is to squeze a giggle or two outa people as long as its posted as such and in the right place "general discussion , all other topics"

if you dont agree with me please dont ban me lol i love this site!

_
7. February 2006 @ 12:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
if you dont agree with me please dont ban me lol i love this site!
Ah man, we got some pretty, how do I phrase this, active moderators, but there is no way they will ban you for making a point, as long as it's not offensive or directed at anyone. ;-)

Not like over at the iPod forum, the newbies there are fantstic! :)

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/300082

You give them a kind, helping hand, and they respond! :-)
andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
7. February 2006 @ 23:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
GLAD I DONT HAVE TO MOD THERE LETHAL........there crazy in that forum
_
8. February 2006 @ 20:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
....jsut kidding ^o)
_
25. February 2006 @ 18:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
At least that guy was fairly well worded and polite, albeit long winded. But I think that got dragged out a little to long. I would have to say most of the people in the iPod forum are alright, outside of the ones that think saying HELP about 18 times and accidently having their ! and ? keys stuck helps get the answer faster.

I think that should be a rule, no HELP!!!!!11!!! type things in the topic of the thread. That is certaintly my top pet peeve about the forums here [not that it's different anywhere else].
_
30. July 2006 @ 16:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
droogie01,
isnt your signature a bit over sized (over the limit)?

im suprised a moderator hasnt said anythink yet...
_
30. July 2006 @ 22:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
indeed, cheers for spotting it

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
_
31. July 2006 @ 05:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no probs,

but you couldnt really miss it lol

janrocks
Suspended permanently
_
31. July 2006 @ 08:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Lethal.. Maybe it was a sig test? Seeing as how one of the links is still broken it's a possibility. Or a futile attempt to not be a junior by padding. It's strange how people decide to post in a long dead thread. What's the point in that anyway? perhaps? Here I go..rambling off again. Gah! I must be getting old **now where's me teesh!If I could find me glasses maybe I'd have a chance** lol

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 31. July 2006 @ 08:51

peter1990
Suspended permanently
_
25. December 2006 @ 13:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hay guys check out igotbanned-askmehow.com,its a great site for all ur needs

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. December 2006 @ 01:48

Advertisement
_
__

_
mgkilla34
Suspended permanently
_
18. June 2007 @ 13:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 18. June 2007 @ 15:06

afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > three new console forum rooms opened

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork