Show topics

Forums
Forums
still trying
  Jump to:

Posted Message
markbuddy
_
29. August 2002 @ 15:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dont know much about all the burning all i can say is i have wasted 40 dvds and i just found out why it was xp pro i went back to win 2000 and no probs at all hope this helps
Advertisement
_
__
Elayne
_
29. August 2002 @ 15:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Markbuddy, all this is so confusing. Reading all those threads and how it works for this one and not that one. Really something else. I hate XP, but it came with the computer so I can't change it. Thanks for the info.
HomerJ
_
1. September 2002 @ 12:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Elayne,

Yes, you can just post to me, that's why I suggested it.

Go to doom9, then to DVD and miniDVD > DVD encoding>bad quality under rempeg2 (thread) you'll see I posted a few times. Click on "pm..." (between "profile" & "search") where I have replied, and you should be able to send me a "personal message", or try a search on HomerJ

HomerJ :)
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
4. September 2002 @ 07:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Awwwwww HomerJ, you're stealing our users to doom9 ;-)

Ah, I understand totally, PMs are in our "to-do" list.

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/
HomerJ
_
4. September 2002 @ 14:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
DRD,

My apologies, this was not my intention. I felt as if we had got as far as we could, using words. I'm a great believer that a picture paints a thousand words, and unfortunatley, that's just not possible here.

Anyway, although I live at doom9 quite a bit, I like visiting here too. As I learn, I like to share the knowledge with others.

I look forward to when you too are able to provide PMs.

In the mean time, I'd like to carry on. If you have a problem with this, please let me know.

Yours.

HomerJ
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
4. September 2002 @ 15:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey man, as usual, my comments needs to be wrapped with either <sarcasm> or <humor> tags :-) Obviously I understood your position, I normally never, ever insult or get annoyed by our users behaviours (unless obviously, violating our rules on purpose), but many people think that my replys are insulting. That's kinda ShitHap, even that I understand that most of the people don't have my midnight-dark-black sense of humor :-)

Anyway, sure. I appreciate your efforts in our forums and I _DEFINATELY_ acknowledge the power, wisdom and amount of information doom9 has in his site (weird opensource d00d, he could _SO_ easily capitalize with his site.. weird.. weird..). Shit, we have four big DVD ripping sites in this world and we haven't had any fights, ever, with anyone -- all of us, DDigest, doom9, vcdhelp and aD have lived in peace and harmony for over three years now :-)

And yes, forum software is built by me, from the scratch, and obviously building all the neat stuff into it, takes time that I normally don't have, but its getting there :-)

Webmaster
HomerJ
_
4. September 2002 @ 15:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
DRD,

Thankyou, for being so understanding. I think you run a very good forum here, and I'm sure it must take a lot of your personal time keeping it in good order.

Keep up the good work, and I'll keep adding my help where and when I can.

HomerJ
Advertisement
_
__

_
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
4. September 2002 @ 15:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah, I think we're cool. Hope to see you in forums as usual :-) Gonna close this thingy now, has gotten _way_ too long thread once again.

Webmaster
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r for newbies > still trying

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork